2024 Schedule Release Announced for May 15th | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 Schedule Release Announced for May 15th

So question for you native Floridians/Miamians:
1)Is there much of a difference between the humidity/heat up in Jacksonville vs down in Miami? (May sound weird, but I live in eastern PA, and the difference here between us and the weather in Pittsburgh is night and day)
2)Week 2 vs Buffalo- I know the game is at night, but isn't the humidity/heat still pretty daunting even once the sun goes down? I seem to remember long ago Dolphins games on Monday Night Football in September and the weather was still oppressive.

I cannot imagine any functioning adult actually thinking that the NFL is really worrying about a team that cannot win a playoff game in over 20 years. Can you image any sane person in the NFL saying "we have to make sure we dont give Miami any advantages".
This forum has people that are literally out of their minds.
The last game Miami won against Buffalo was in brutal heat and Miami pulled out a thriller. The entire Buffalo fan base was up in arms over this perceived "disadvantage" and the unfair build of Hardrock Stadium exposing the away team to unfair sideline heat. After that game, whether conspiracy or not, the subsequent Buffalo/Miami games played in Miami have been non-1pm games giving the appearance that the NFL gave into the pressure of a perennial playoff team bitching, Buffalo.

The general trend is for Miami to host Buffalo in September or October as an early game and for Buffalo to host Miami in the later months (late Nov thru Jan.). Last year they switched that trend and sent Miami to Buffalo in October and sent Buffalo to Miami in January, add to that we now have Buffalo in Miami as a September night game, which is most likely monetary but it doesn't do much to quell the conspiracy theorists.

Last edited:
So question for you native Floridians/Miamians:
1)Is there much of a difference between the humidity/heat up in Jacksonville vs down in Miami? (May sound weird, but I live in eastern PA, and the difference here between us and the weather in Pittsburgh is night and day)
2)Week 2 vs Buffalo- I know the game is at night, but isn't the humidity/heat still pretty daunting even once the sun goes down? I seem to remember long ago Dolphins games on Monday Night Football in September and the weather was still oppressive.
Not much difference if any that time of the year. Hot and humid.

Night will be a pinch cooler in temp but yes humidity is brutal and draining.

I'm not sure if it's buried in another thread somewhere, but just read on bspn that they are going to air two games on Christmas Day which is on a Wednesday. I hope those teams are coming off a bye week.

Good God, more streaming. I have netflix so I don't care, but for all those ppl who don't have these services whose teams play on them, this is such BS. But it's the way the NFL is headed.
All the outrage last year about this especially when they threw a pea**** game in and what does the NFL do? Add another streaming service.

I'm not sure if it's buried in another thread somewhere, but just read on bspn that they are going to air two games on Christmas Day which is on a Wednesday. I hope those teams are coming off a bye week.
All 4 teams are playing Saturday, then Wednesday per reports

Weather should not play a part on when Miami's home games are scheduled. If on May 15th a team learns they play Miami week 1 at 1PM in Miami they have 4 months to start hydrating. No excuses.
New to the heat huh?

Back
Top Bottom