2025 - it’s never too early…. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2025 - it’s never too early….

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Just a random mock I saw on yahoo for 2025 has 4 of the top 5 picks being defensive players, or in Travis Hunter’s case, mostly defensive as he dabbled as a WR but will ultimately be a CB in the NFL.

Our early needs list is CB, OG, DT, S, LB, backup QB.

We’ll likely be picking in the 20s so Hunter is a pipe dream for us. Would love to snag him somehow, a year from now.

Vegas has Shadeur Sanders as the favorite to go No.1.

Last edited:
top needs at this time are WR and CB, maybe OT if Paul is a complete disaster

the two WRs that I've noted are the Missouri kid (Luther ...) and Evan Stewart who was at A&M. Stewart seems like a major diva, though; the Mizzou kid is a badass and would fit in so well with what the Fins do

Mykel Williams is a stud edge. He has the length and the bend. He can rush the passer and set the edge. He is the total package, unlike the guys we drafted. He also bats a ton of balls.

I am not focusing on WR's.
I am.

Hill has two more years. Next year is the right time to draft his replacement... and that is how Grier/McD draft- just like the Paul pick this year.

If one of the new guys shows the ability to be more than a slot, then maybe not... but I STRONGLY suspect we'll be looking for a WR1 next year.

The only thing I know about doing a mock this early is that at least half the guys listed will not sniff Round 1 next year.

That being said efforts should be made to clone Travis Hunter because he might be a 1st rounder at TWO positions.

You’re not playing Hunter on both sides of the ball. So where do you put him? Highest upside is WR I suspect

I wouldn’t touch Travis Hunter with a 10 foot pole. He and Sanders both are way overrated.

I watched a 3rd string WR from Stanford light Hunter up last year on a Friday night. He’s also all mouth just like Sanders… no thanks.

If anybody drafts Sanders in round 1… the whole staff and front office will be looking for new jobs in 2/3 years.

I wouldn’t touch Travis Hunter with a 10 foot pole. He and Sanders both are way overrated.

I watched a 3rd string WR from Stanford light Hunter up last year on a Friday night. He’s also all mouth just like Sanders… no thanks.

If anybody drafts Sanders in round 1… the whole staff and front office will be looking for new jobs in 2/3 years.
Sanders is a legit 1st Round QB, all anti Deion bias aside.

He looks like a NFL vet in the pocket with his calm demeanor and pocket awareness.

Look, I laughed at all the Coach Prime nonsense too, but both of these kids are 1st rounders without a doubt.

Sanders is a legit 1st Round QB, all anti Deion bias aside.

He looks like a NFL vet in the pocket with his calm demeanor and pocket awareness.

Look, I laughed at all the Coach Prime nonsense too, but both of these kids are 1st rounders without a doubt.
They’ll both almost assuredly go in round 1 but as I said both are way overrated. It has nothing to do with the Deion hype.

When Colorado face plants again this year we’ll see what they’re saying after that.

Comparing Sanders to NFL vets pocket awareness is downright asinine. That team went 4-8. I don’t want to hear about how bad the OL was or the defense of any of that. Deion clearly stated to anyone who would listen last season that he had everything he needed to be successful but once other teams got some tape on them… it was all over but the crying.

They care nothing about the actual game of football. All they want is publicity and hype and bc Deion is the coach they get it. If they played for somebody else Sanders wouldn’t even be mentioned.

I’m not saying he doesn’t have some talent I’m just saying anybody that gambles their franchise on him is going to be severely disappointed.

They’ll both almost assuredly go in round 1 but as I said both are way overrated. It has nothing to do with the Deion hype*.

Deion clearly stated to anyone who would listen last season that he had everything he needed to be successful but once other teams got some tape on them… it was all over but the crying.

They care nothing about the actual game of football. All they want is publicity and hype and bc Deion is the coach they get it. If they played for somebody else Sanders wouldn’t even be mentioned.
* Are you sure?

They’ll both almost assuredly go in round 1 but as I said both are way overrated. It has nothing to do with the Deion hype.

When Colorado face plants again this year we’ll see what they’re saying after that.

Comparing Sanders to NFL vets pocket awareness is downright asinine. That team went 4-8. I don’t want to hear about how bad the OL was or the defense of any of that. Deion clearly stated to anyone who would listen last season that he had everything he needed to be successful but once other teams got some tape on them… it was all over but the crying.

I’m not saying he doesn’t have some talent I’m just saying anybody that gambles their franchise on him is going to be severely disappointed.
Lmfao, could not have happened to a better azshat clown

* Are you sure?
I should have clarified bc I think you took it the other way and I can see how…

I’m saying me personally I have nothing against Deion at all. So what I meant was I’m not saying what I’m saying bc I’m hating on Deion.

I’m saying what I’m saying bc that’s what I see with my eyes. Whether it’s right or wrong… time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom