2025 - it’s never too early…. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2025 - it’s never too early….

Deion was a great player. He hasn’t done anything as a coach.

Malaki Starks is an awesome safety, first round. Mykel Williams is a very talented edge, first round, maybe top 10. Julian Humphrey CB will have to decide whether to stay or go, 2nd or 3rd round. Nasir Stackhouse is a DT, 2nd or 3rd. Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins is a 5 technique, 4th or 5th round.
Carson Beck QB, top 10 pick. Tate Ratledge G, 2nd or 3rd. Ernest Greene OT, Xavier Truss OT, Micah Morris G, Dylan Fairchild G, Jared Wilson C, that is 6 OL that are eligible and all are worth drafting. Have to wait and see how many stay and how many come out. Colbie Young WR, transfer from the Canes, is a very physical WR, red zone target, will get drafted. Branson Robinson will be a good RB. Oscar Delp is a TE.

Team is absolutely loaded. The inside linebackers are sophomores. They will be big time guys in 2026.

Deion was a great player. He hasn’t done anything as a coach.
His time in the media will attract 5 star prospects. I can't stand the SOB, but I think his schtick will work.

I should have clarified bc I think you took it the other way and I can see how…

I’m saying me personally I have nothing against Deion at all. So what I meant was I’m not saying what I’m saying bc I’m hating on Deion.

I’m saying what I’m saying bc that’s what I see with my eyes. Whether it’s right or wrong… time will tell.
I actually can't stand Deion and coincidentally(or not)he did not cover himself in glory just yesterday getting into a twitter beef with a former player.

He is a self promoting narcissistic bully who calls himself a Pastor, which is ironic to say the least.

That being said i can't agree that either Shadeur or Travis are being overrated, the whole program got too much attention from the idiot media because of "Coach Prime" and I cheered against them every week, but both of these kids are studs who will be 1st round picks, if not the #1 player at their respective positions.

I am. They’d both be better prospects, playing at better programs if Dion wasn’t involved.
They would be better prospects because Deion is holding them back? Coaching them poorly?

I will give you that with a decent OL Sanders would be more highly rated but I would not say the presence of daddy Sanders is hurting them.

They might be in a better position to win but a prospect is judged on his own merits, it does not matter where they play.

I actually can't stand Deion and coincidentally(or not)he did not cover himself in glory just yesterday getting into a twitter beef with a former player.

He is a self promoting narcissistic bully who calls himself a Pastor, which is ironic to say the least.

That being said i can't agree that either Shadeur or Travis are being overrated, the whole program got too much attention from the idiot media because of "Coach Prime" and I cheered against them every week, but both of these kids are studs who will be 1st round picks, if not the #1 player at their respective positions.
Yeah Im not disagreeing they both will be high first round picks. I’m saying they aren’t worth it especially Sanders.

Any team who turns their franchise over to him will regret it quickly. Bro literally didn’t even know a Safety on his own team by his own admission. I don’t want a QB like that.

The QB … especially a top pick should be the future leader of the team. I understand all guys on a team don’t know each other but they assuredly at least know the names of their teammates. They may not know them personally but you should still know their names.

Sanders doesn’t realize where he admits he didn’t know who that kid was says more about him than it does the other kid.

Hunter does have real talent so maybe he can be coached up bc I don’t think he’s receiving the coaching he needs at Colorado but as I said we’ll see.

I wouldn’t touch either of them.

Yeah Im not disagreeing they both will be high first round picks. I’m saying they aren’t worth it especially Sanders.

Any team who turns their franchise over to him will regret it quickly. Bro literally didn’t even know a Safety on his own team by his own admission. I don’t want a QB like that.

The QB … especially a top pick should be the future leader of the team. I understand all guys on a team don’t know each other but they assuredly at least know the names of their teammates. They may not know them personally but you should still know their names.

Sanders doesn’t realize where he admits he didn’t know who that kid was says more about him than it does the other kid.

Hunter does have real talent so maybe he can be coached up bc I don’t think he’s receiving the coaching he needs at Colorado but as I said we’ll see.

I wouldn’t touch either of them.
He may have been trying to insult him by saying he didn't even know who he was but either way I will agree that his character leaves something to be desired as a leader.

His time in the media will attract 5 star prospects. I can't stand the SOB, but I think his schtick will work.
It hasn't so far.

Colorado had the 15th(out of 16)ranked recruiting class in the Big 12 last year and have the 11th(it is early)so far this year.

They did bring in a ton of transfers again(6th rated transfer class nationally) but bringing in 35 new guys (!) is no way to build a team.

It hasn't so far.

Colorado had the 15th(out of 16)ranked recruiting class in the Big 12 last year and have the 11th(it is early)so far this year.

They did bring in a ton of transfers again(6th rated transfer class nationally) but bringing in 35 new guys (!) is no way to build a team.
But it is the way to jumpstart a rebuild.

He may have been trying to insult him by saying he didn't even know who he was but either way I will agree that his character leaves something to be desired as a leader.
Exactly… I would hope my QB… the guy I’m betting my job and others on… the guy I’m telling my owner is worth the 40-45 million to pay him… would have outstanding character and leadership.

This is the pros not college. These are grown men with wives/kids/mortgages etc. Most of the older guys don’t care how fly your watch is and that your last name is Sanders.

They care whether or not you can lead them to the promised land.

Count me as a Shadeur fan. I like his swagger and don’t put too much stock in 20 year olds acting immaturely.

I do expect him to grow up a lot this year and make a leap, kind of like Jayden Daniels

I think Sanders has a lot of Tua in his game. It will be interesting to see how people like Chris Simms juggle praising Sanders and bashing Tua at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom