25,000 tickets left for a play-off game? HA HA | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

25,000 tickets left for a play-off game? HA HA

"$20.00 for Parking ?!? Geez and I thought I was getting robbed paying $10.00 for parking"

Damn, we're the ones getting hosed, it's $25 to park on the stadium lots in Baltimore! Some private lot's may be going up to $30 next year from what I hear -- something about a city tax on private parking lots!

They have to charge $20 for parking. Since no-one shows up! They have to make their money somehow.

you non-finfan's can laugh

but most of the guys and gals on this board live outside So Fla - so we feel just as ashamed, but cannot really do anything about it easily. :o

Los Jets Chupa mi bolas

Listen here, I am a Fin fan, I live in S. Fl, and I have no shame in saying that it's just too much $ to go to the game. I would rather travel the 75 miles up I-95 then shell out $57 (ticket - the cheapest seat) then $20 to park my vehicle, then the $200 for food and beer. Kiss my booty. I work too damn hard for my money to come up with that much dough, not to mention taking my family along. Yea right. The players complain about the fans not being there for them? well they are getting paid good $ to win whether I'm there or not. And to the sorry ass Jets fans... What can I say but "I-95 NORTH" you sorry bunch of drunkards. Why do you morons even visit this web site? are you too dumb to go to your own Jets suck site? Did you dorks even hear all the sports channels this week? They weren't talking about your dramatic win...nope. all they were saying was how the Raiders lost that game...The Kicker lost it for the Raiders is all I heard, I didn't hear squat about good ole "Testicle-verde" They suck! They sucked last year, this year, and many more years to come. The NJ Jets are an embarresment to the AFC, stumbling into the playoffs, what a bunch of no talent jerks. I'm sure the raiders will come strong and finish the green fruit ball players off. GO RAIDERS!!! Now, please my fellow Dolphin fans, don't dis the fans for not going to the game this weekend, times are hard all over, we are all fans but we must stick to our priorities in these rough times. I'm know we'll pull it off against the miserable Ravens, and then it's on to the second round. I'm sure this will be the last week we'll be hearing from those NJ Jet fans cause come Sunday morning those fools will have nobody else to root for, unless you count ALL those other Pro teams those fools have up there. Cause when one team sucks you just change your hat and yell Go Yankees / Mets / Knicks / Nets / Clippers... etc.

hell of a first post DreDre17

:lol:

the fins wanted to lower tix prices, but could not according to the NFL - if that matter. :o

hey ho let's go :lol:

R &R High School - the best movie ever :lol:

DRE DRE:

HA HA....you are to funny...a fan goes to the game, plain & simple. It's the same everywhere, not just in S Fla. Christ, it will be 32 degrees in Philly & they sold out, below 0 wind chill in Green Bay... probably 72 in Miami....GIVE ME A BREAK.

Even the local radio sports host are sickened by you guys. Face it, you re the worst fans this side of Cleveland:monkey:

dolphan39

Not to change the subject of this "wonderful' thread, but i just watched that movie last week -- still good!

I could go for a good Ramones show, a shame there won't be anymore. I was fortunate enought to see them 16 times between 1985 and 1995 (14 times in Baltimore, once in Philly and once in Detroit). My favorite shows were the Ramones and Social Distortion and the Ramones and Rancid!

Ramones and Social Distortion :cool:

The last (and 2nd) time I saw them was my High School senior trip to 6 flags in NJ in 1980 :eek:

It was on while I was away over the holiday and I forgot to tape it - I'll be on the look-out. PJ Soles was something else back then :D

HEY JUTS FAN! Who the heck is complaining about the weather?? Just like a NJ JETS fan to bring up some dumb ass comments. It's about the cash, fool. Have you been watching the news? Jobs are being cut left and right. the true fan base down here in "Sunny" S. Florida is a family base. DUH, Not all these great fans can afford the $ they want from us. I don't blame the fans, how the hell can you blame them? Just cause they would rather spend $57 on groceries doesn't mean they don't love their team. Damn you NJ Schmucks are true morons. Don't even try to dis the fans down here, at least we HAVE the option of seeing our team play at home for the 1st week, your pathetic boy-band of a team has to travel cross country. So while you go crying about how the NJ JERKS have a better fan base, Just think, come Sunday morning you can put your football gear away and start to root for the the KNUCKS, HEY VAN GUNDY?!?! WHERE YOU GOING? WE STILL GOT A GAME GOING ON!!

KISS IT MY FELLOW NJ FAN, KISS IT HARD!

LMAO...you are so dumb....1st of all Van Gundy doesn't even coach the Knicks anymore & 2nd I live in Fla DULLFIN.....we all have problems smuck, be a man and admit you don't really care. 22,000 season ticket holders didn't buy tickets...Maybe you do have money problems & if you do I am sorry for you but what about the other 21,999? In general DOLFANS don't give a dam about a team that isn't dominant.... Think about it....

KISS IT MY FELLOW NJ FAN, KISS IT HARD!
clear.gif

Holy moly, we are in the Midst of the dumbest NJ JUTS fan I have ever seen, and lord knows every one that cheers for those jokers are morons. At every Dolphin game I attend I see plenty of children around, which means that the great Dolphin fans just love to take out their family to a great display of Football fun. Then you see a NJ JUNKS game on TV and all you see is this drunkard pole-smoker jumping on top of some other flamer's shoulders to spell out the team name cause all those fools up there in green gear are too drunk or to stupid to spell out the name of the pansy boys on the field. So they need this cheerleader helping them along with the famous JUTS cheer...J-E-T-S...SUCK, SUCK, SUCK!!!
No kids at those games, just drunk daddies who can afford the games cause they leave the family at home to starve and wonder where good ole daddy went with his gay green buddies. And low-and-behold, they start to move on down here to Sunny south Florida, just so they can blab about how great NY is and how they are the best fans in the whole world, and least until "Testicle-verde" throws that INT, and then It's GO GIANTS!!!

Back
Top Bottom