25,000 tickets left for a play-off game? HA HA | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

25,000 tickets left for a play-off game? HA HA

OMG! I love The Ramones, Social Distortion, and Rancid! Too bad I'm only 18 and never got the chance to see the Ramones or Social Distortion. I've been meaning to go to a Rancid show though, I just need to find out when they will be heading thru Chicago. Punk rock will never die!

As for the game, I predict a Dolphins victory. I think the quarterbacks will lose the game, and Grbac is simply playing worse than Fiedler.

And as for the local team, the Bears, I have never seen such massive display of bandwagon fans. The Monday I returned to school from winter break, half the damn place was in navy and orange #54. #54 only looks good in one color, aqua and orange!

Enough rambling, I'm getting a pizza.

chicagodolphan

Originally posted by chicagodolphan
OMG! I love The Ramones, Social Distortion, and Rancid!

Enough rambling, I'm getting a pizza.
"Destination unknown, Ruby ruby ruby ruby Soho!":goof: Rancid has some great stuff out. Extra sausage and cheese on that pizza man! and don't forget the hot sauce.:cool:

Hey Dre, Do you mean that they are always yelling J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, jets!, because that's the only way they can remember who they are rooting for each weekend?
I saw a couple of Jet fans last week in the parking lot of a pawn shop practicing their cheer,
One said,"J-E-T-S!" The other said," uh, Giants?, no no, um, Jersey?.....:confused:".

Back
Top Bottom