29 years old (next month) 12/35 118 yards 4 ints 34.3 %completion percentage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

29 years old (next month) 12/35 118 yards 4 ints 34.3 %completion percentage

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
mr. brandon weeden the most ready qb and the qb that we should'ev drafted in a lot of the members eyes.

anyone here want to eat crow about that?

You know it is bad when you have to look outside of your team to make you feel better.

Yea seriously...I hated the Tannehill pick but if we would have drafted a 28yr old qb in the first I really think I would have broken my tv. Thank you Ireland for not drafting the biggest scrub qb in the first, at least we got the 2nd biggest scrub qb

Awfull....just awful...

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Eagles defense is solid. Week one. People overreacting. Do you think Robert Griffin is going to put up a billion points every week? I don't. He got lucky and drew the Saints week one with all of their issues.

Lol this thread gets to stay even though Weeden never had anything to do with Miami, but the pro Brandon Marshall thread gets moved. Fascinating. This board gets pretty totalitarian and lame sometimes.

You know it is bad when you have to look outside of your team to make you feel better.

You know it might be even worse piling on a rookie QB who won the job fairly who in his first game is facing a Wade Phillips D and a team many are picking to make the SB. Really, which is being more moronic?

Week one... Rookie quarterback....

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol this thread gets to stay even though Weeden never had anything to do with Miami, but the pro Brandon Marshall thread gets moved. Fascinating. This board gets pretty totalitarian and lame sometimes.

Quit ****ing crying. Tons of posts going up and only a few volunteers to manage them. If you don't like it, move on you noncontributing waste of bandwidth.

Luck had 3 picks. Vick had 4. They should be cut ASAP.

Find someone who sucks worse to make you feel better. I get it.

Quit ****ing crying. Tons of posts going up and only a few volunteers to manage them. If you don't like it, move on you noncontributing waste of bandwidth.

Lol wow. A little testy maybe?
A thread goes up saying we could have really used Brandon Marshall today and it gets moved. An anti Brandon Weeden (who has never played for the Dolphins and was never considered by the Dolphins as a possibility) goes up and stays up. Please explain to me how that makes sense.
We COULD have really used Brandon Marshall on this team, the poster made a good point. Anybody who defends that trade clearly has their head firmly embedded in their anal cavity. I'm not understanding what your big issue is.

Lol wow. A little testy maybe?
A thread goes up saying we could have really used Brandon Marshall today and it gets moved. An anti Brandon Weeden (who has never played for the Dolphins and was never considered by the Dolphins as a possibility) goes up and stays up. Please explain to me how that makes sense.
We COULD have really used Brandon Marshall on this team, the poster made a good point. Anybody who defends that trade clearly has their head firmly embedded in their anal cavity. I'm not understanding what your big issue is.
:lol: You're ****ing clueless. It stayed up ten minutes because we're sifting through a ton of threads/posts. It would have been even less than that if I hadn't seen your bitchy post. Again, quit crying.

Back
Top Bottom