2nd day players I would like to see come to Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd day players I would like to see come to Miami

It will be interesting to see the selections today . I think partially we will be able to tell if Miami has hopes to sign Brokemeyer and Carter by who the selections will be.

Both of those players are feasible , and would solidify the offense. I would be happy with the O Line , both from a starter point and depth then . The wr's would be solid , very with CC sr.

We could then get a TE and some defensive help . Some speed on defense is something I would like to see from todays selections .... almost ready for pick one on day 2

Miami is on the clock.

And the verdict is "Randy McMicheal TE"

Damn the phins are actually going with the guys they showed heavy interest in early on. So much for bluffs ;p

Originally posted by Dajesus
Here is my short list of players still available that would look great in aqua and orange.

Tackle: Matt Hill-Boise St., Reggie-Coleman Tenn., J. Gonzalez-Miami

TE:Terry Jones Jr-Alabama, Tracy Wistrom-Nebraska, Tim Stratton-Purdue, Justin Pele-Oregon

Guard: Martin Bibla-Miami, Eric Heitman-Stanford

DE:Alex Brown-Florida, Jarvis Green-LSU

LB:Trev Faulk-LSU, Scott Fujita-Cal

CB:Keyou Carver-Nebraska

For Miami's top pick in the 4th I am hopeing for Alex Brown. He would make alot of since as a OLB to add the pass rush from the edge that Miami has been lacking. I would also love to see Miami move up for a 2nd pick in the 4th to get Carver. He would be a great to have as a dime back and return guy. I also want Bibla or Matt Hill in the 5th and Tracy Wistrom in the 7th.

Still there that sounds good

Tackle: J. Gonzalez-Miami

Guard: Eric Heitman-Stanford

LB:Trev Faulk-LSU, Scott Fujita-Cal

DE: John Stamper

SS: Prather, Edward 'Pig'

ILB: Jennings, Bradley

LB: Tavarreus Pounds - great name for

WR/PR: Aaron Lockett

Alright, I will say it, I am a big Kansas State fan, it's my hometown school. I watch a lot of their games and I am totally pissed off that now I have to root against one of my favorite players, Jon McGraw because the Jets had to pick him. But, as for Aaron Lockett. All he will do is return punts and kicks. He is good at it but I believe it is a wasted pick if we take him, since we only hav 3 picks left. I doubt anyone will take him and we can sign him as an un-drafted free agent. He will never make it as a wideout. He has good breakaway speed and is dangerous when he gets open field but, I wouldn't pick him. If someone does, good for them, there are many guys similar to him though.

I thought Lockett might be worth a 7

Fujita is gone

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
I didn't forget Alex Brown....i think he will be a horrible wasted pick.

But you think Rohan Davey is a better pick? Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom