Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1.Poole
2.Welker
3.Bowens
4.Feeley
5.Carter

I didn't vote for Booker because doesn't belong on this list. Unlike Chambers and McMike he's been to a probowl.

Anthony3454 said:
I didn't vote for Booker because doesn't belong on this list. Unlike Chambers and McMike he's been to a probowl.

but tht is the past. Right now if you ask, i dont think most people put him in the top 20 WR list or even top 32 or so.

Anthony3454 said:
Frerotte has been to a pro bowl is that why he isn't on there?

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
I woudl Take welker, even though i voted for Feely cuz i didnt see Welker, but i would take him too

That's what happened to me!

Welker; an undrafted player who had a fine year and is always exciting.

Well Howard is the lone player without a vote....kinda expected tht one

You never specified which Bowens, but since Tim Bowens' jersey is the only Dolphins jersey I've ever bought, he gets my vote.

I would go with Wes Welker and then Bua....the best part of last year was the return by Welker against the Rams and seeing Bua taking out those two guys with that kick *** block. I went to Texas Tech for a semester so I am happy anytime Wes or Zach have nice games. I hope Saban will maybe use Welker occasionally as a wide receiver. At Texas Tech Welker had over 1,000 yards receiving his senior year...he may not be the tallest guy around but he knows what to do with the ball when he gets it. I don't know if Welker still holds the NCAA record for kickoff returns for a TD, but he did when he graduated....the guy is money.

Back
Top Bottom