• Holliday

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Bowens

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Chester

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had to go with booker, he is a star and will do well this year........

haha.. i assumed that Welker would be winning.

I went for Poole. He has huge upside and will be starting by the end of the year, if Pat goes. He is going to be a very sound CB for us.

I don't wanna b!tch about Spielman or anything. But he gets a lot of props for drafting this guy. Poole was a 1st round calibre corner that fell because he ran a poor 40 time when ill. I don't give any props to Spielman for picking a 1st round calibre guy in the 4th... it's luck that he was still there.

finsnchips said:
haha.. i assumed that Welker would be winning.

I went for Poole. He has huge upside and will be starting by the end of the year, if Pat goes. He is going to be a very sound CB for us.

I don't wanna b!tch about Spielman or anything. But he gets a lot of props for drafting this guy. Poole was a 1st round calibre corner that fell because he ran a poor 40 time when ill. I don't give any props to Spielman for picking a 1st round calibre guy in the 4th... it's luck that he was still there.

But there were still 100 plus picks before b4 us he could of gone. So it was a good pick. If it was so EZ, someone else should of done it b4 us.

Jimi said:
But there were still 100 plus picks before b4 us he could of gone. So it was a good pick. If it was so EZ, someone else should of done it b4 us.
you are right... someone should have. :D

Thank God they didn't... I'm delighted we got him.

Welker

One of the few bright lights we had last year
every time i will hear his name in the future, i will think of this year, the excitement he brought and how we changed.

Back
Top Bottom