3 Straight.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 Straight....

What? I think you're reading too much into my post. I root as hard as I can for him (and every other player for that matter) everytime we set foot on the field.

Then just give Ryan a chance before you throw him aside like last weeks garbage. Ryan I starting to play very well, and seems to be getting better each week. Gase has helped him more, then every other HC, O-Coordinstor, or QB coach he has had before Gase.

You have to at least admit, with the supposed ankle injury, still having the Shoulder bothering him, he did an amazing job.

As long as Cris Carter is playing for Miami this week. Seriously dude, all you do is catch TD's?

Absolutely you should believe in this team. Not because they are built like a Super Bowl contender, they aren't. But neither were the Eagles last year. They were just a team capable of beating the New England Patriots on a given day. Well we've got that covered.

We went into the season ranked in the bottom 5 in most power rankings, we've evolved into a team that despite it's long list of injuries......DOES.....NOT.....QUIT. Effort is the only thing that can trump talent.

No one wants to play a team like that.

*Disclaimer. I just want to make it perfectly clear that the Eagles won the Super Bowl last year because of their offensive line (and the creativity of Frank Reich). We don't mimic them in anyway (the 2017 version).
Not sure what Philly team you watched last year but they were the best team in the league from week 1 to the SB.

Without question offensively they seem to be finding a groove. I'll say the most significant reason why, besides better QB play, is they're learning to run the ball better.
The kid from FSU #83 and the other rookie TE #81 have been blocking the hell out of folks.

It's not being talked about but those two are doing an incredible job blocking.

Also, Miami is actually starting to run pulling stunts with the RT/RG on some of these plays.

Point is because they're running better it's setting up a lot more stuff.
Did you see Ja'wuan James pulling and just annihilating people on a few running plays? (Two in one series, I think).

To answer your question yeah it was noticed big time in the NE Game thread i recall. We were all pretty jacked up!

Without question offensively they seem to be finding a groove. I'll say the most significant reason why, besides better QB play, is they're learning to run the ball better.
The kid from FSU #83 and the other rookie TE #81 have been blocking the hell out of folks.
I believe this is the main reason why the running game has been a lot better recently. I actually came to like these formations.

I believe this is the main reason why the running game has been a lot better recently. I actually came to like these formations.

What's funny is I heard a commentator say something I believe @Bob512 I were talking about. The resurgence of the power running game in the NFL.
Think about it, Most of these NFL defenses are built for speed and chasing the RB out of the backfield and 20 receiver sets.
So they're no longer really built and practiced to stop power-type formations.

You line up in I-form and defense seem to want to call a time. Hey, Coach! "We have no idea what the heck that is and how to stop it"

I hope Gase doesn't fall back to his stubborn ways and try to throw it all over the place.
Make no mistake our offense thrives on being able to run the ball FIRST and not the otherway around.

Back
Top Bottom