3 Unheralded Dolphins Who Will Make Team After 22-7 Win Over Jags | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 Unheralded Dolphins Who Will Make Team After 22-7 Win Over Jags

Ledbetter has been of of the better UDFA finds by Miami in quite some time. And that's saying something, considering how Preston Williams has burst onto the scene. He's virtually a Lock to make the 53. Wiltz and now Lammons have the makings of quality depth and serviceable back ups. Wiltz has been the starting Nickel CB since he's arrived in Miami. Allowing Miami to move McCain to FS. Laird is sneaky fast and very smart. He seems like a good fit. I agree about Aikens being nothing more than a special teams ace with nothing to add defensively. I'd cut him in favor of Armstrong, Lammons and Wiltz, all of whom have made plays on special teams and more importantly look like viable backup contributors.

I think if Lammons is kept it will be for specials. Don’t think he’s in the corner rotation.

Seems like as good a bet as any of the boundary depth corner options.

Think Armstrong is kept also.

And yes I think Ledbetter makes it also. For this year at least.

Think the Turks coming for mctyer due to lack of upside

Ledbetter has been of of the better UDFA finds by Miami in quite some time. And that's saying something, considering how Preston Williams has burst onto the scene. He's virtually a Lock to make the 53. Wiltz and now Lammons have the makings of quality depth and serviceable back ups. Wiltz has been the starting Nickel CB since he's arrived in Miami. Allowing Miami to move McCain to FS. Laird is sneaky fast and very smart. He seems like a good fit. I agree about Aikens being nothing more than a special teams ace with nothing to add defensively. I'd cut him in favor of Armstrong, Lammons and Wiltz, all of whom have made plays on special teams and more importantly look like viable backup contributors.

I'm 100% in. Make it so!

Mctyers probably headed for the Maurice Smith career treatment.

Just not enough upside.

Gotta keep in mind this new coaching staff favors a DB heavy defense. Most likely 10-11 DB's are going to be needed to run this defense. That's why guys like Charles Harris, Nate Orchard and Van Ginkel are so important, because they can play multiple positions in the front 7, which will allow Miami to keep less DLinemen and LB's on defense and less RB's and WR's on offense to make up the difference.

The media needs to talk more about wiltz. I really like that kids game. To steal that I guess from the pats p squad is sweet.

He’s physical as heck for his size

Especially since Wiltz is 175 lbs! Wow. He must have huge shoulder pads. Same height as McCain but 20 lbs lighter.

I like Preston Williams and Ford, but can't see them both making the team. PS for one?

Back
Top Bottom