3 Unheralded Dolphins Who Will Make Team After 22-7 Win Over Jags | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 Unheralded Dolphins Who Will Make Team After 22-7 Win Over Jags

I like Preston Williams and Ford, but can't see them both making the team. PS for one?

Given the tenuous nature of Parker -- and Wilson being ??? -- I think very good chance they both stick.

We obviously know Preston is a lock -- so we're really only taking about Ford.

Welcome BTW!

:)

Considering we have 3 of our top WR's battling or coming off of injuries, there is probably a decent chance we keep 6, IMO. Wilson hasn't even seen the field yet. Williams is also playing ST's but I'm not sure about Ford.

Considering we have 3 of our top WR's battling or coming off of injuries, there is probably a decent chance we keep 6, IMO. Wilson hasn't even seen the field yet. Williams is also playing ST's but I'm not sure about Ford.

Ford has been playing on ST also, or had been. He had fielded some punts and kickoffs etc..

I have those 3 guys on my final 53. Something crazy would have to happen for me to change my mind but of course it's not up to me who they keep.

Lammons is in the rotation in the first quarter even at cb in the jags game.

Didn’t know that. Yeah I think it’s him and Armstrong carried as depth corners and specials players

Given the tenuous nature of Parker -- and Wilson being ??? -- I think very good chance they both stick.

We obviously know Preston is a lock -- so we're really only taking about Ford.

Welcome BTW!

:)
Also, need to keep an eye on the rumors of Miami shopping Stills. That would open up another wide receiver spot.

Lammons was Laman!

Laird just makes positive plays consistently.

Ledbetter is a solid football player -- good fit.

Add Preston Williams, Shaq Calhoun, Trent Irwin, Terrill Hanks etc. and

Could be our BEST UDFA class ever!

Who should get some credit?

Grier? Marvelous Marvin Allen? Reggie McKenzie?
Grier should get the credit, he has complete autonomy of the roster, those other assistants can certainly bring prospects to his attention, but he has to watch the tape at the end and decide if they are gonna be acquired..

At least that’s how we should judge him from now on moving forward, think of it this way, if he’s allowing assistants to make the final call on prospects he’s a big dummy.

Back
Top Bottom