3 Week Covid IR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 Week Covid IR

FinFaninColorado

Active Roster
Reaction score
This will really be a strange season and perhaps really level the playing field if enough star players test positive and miss a minimum of 3 weeks at key times. Imagine a team getting lucky with opponents losing key players and any team going straight to the Super Bowl with the least infectious players. Covid will play a big role for the next Champions.

Ya it’s going to be a weird one.

My primary concern is everyone’s safety and health.

Beyond that my biggest concern is where we (and Houston) end up in the draft.

This will really be a strange season and perhaps really level the playing field if enough star players test positive and miss a minimum of 3 weeks at key times. Imagine a team getting lucky with opponents losing key players and any team going straight to the Super Bowl with the least infectious players. Covid will play a big role for the next Champions.

Add the *.

im struggling to figure out what the difference between an untimely Covid infection and an untimely injury is, to be honest. i suppose the virus could affect more players in a quicker time than injuries could, but at the end of the day, making it to the Super and winning it has always required a bit of luck on that front.

... or cheating. that also works.

I might be in the minority, but with the world having been shut down for nearly half a year so far, the elderly and sick fearing for their life, and many people still out of a job... I have a tough time believing I’d feel “lucky” if we won because the virus infected multiple players

im struggling to figure out what the difference between an untimely Covid infection and an untimely injury is, to be honest. i suppose the virus could affect more players in a quicker time than injuries could, but at the end of the day, making it to the Super and winning it has always required a bit of luck on that front.

[/QU Injuries certainly play a role. But if one player blows a knee, it does not cause 5 other guys to be out.

I really see nothing lucky about anyone getting Covid19. I prefer there be no season at all if it means teams with the least amount of cases of Covid 19 infections end up in the playoffs instead of the teams with the best players. If the season turns into the teams playing who have the least amount of Covid19 cases against teams with numerous players out with Covid19, I really would have no interest in even watching games in that scenario.
I would hope in that case that the NFL just end the season and wait until there is a vaccine before starting football again.

Here’s the real question. If Belichik develops a vaccines does he share it w the rest of the league? Humanity? I personally don’t think it’s a given that he does.

Here’s the real question. If Belichik develops a vaccines does he share it w the rest of the league? Humanity? I personally don’t think it’s a given that he does.
He shares it with everyone not called Tom Brady.

COVID Super Bowl is played on April 1 after outbreak delays, where Browns beat the Lions in a barn burner 52-48.

im struggling to figure out what the difference between an untimely Covid infection and an untimely injury is, to be honest. i suppose the virus could affect more players in a quicker time than injuries could, but at the end of the day, making it easier to the Super and winning it has always required a bit of luck on that front.

The virus could wipe out an entire position group due to group meetings, workouts, etc.

Back
Top Bottom