3 Week Covid IR | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 Week Covid IR

With the Florida Marlins having Covid 19 issues, I'd be shocked if other Florida sports franchises don't become inundate with cases. With Florida being a hot spot for the virus, I'm scared of what it could do to the Dolphins. I'm frustrated because it seems like no one seems to take this thing seriously.

With the Florida Marlins having Covid 19 issues, I'd be shocked if other Florida sports franchises don't become inundate with cases. With Florida being a hot spot for the virus, I'm scared of what it could do to the Dolphins. I'm frustrated because it seems like no one seems to take this thing seriously.
I was having this discussion with my friend the other night. You see these guys like Devin white having large parties. Or Lamar Jackson and his charity event with no safety measures. Next thing you know you have dozens of players infected because of these stunts. This is why I dread the upcoming season, all it takes is one idiot on a team of 100 plus personnel to screw it up.

I really see nothing lucky about anyone getting Covid19. I prefer there be no season at all if it means teams with the least amount of cases of Covid 19 infections end up in the playoffs instead of the teams with the best players. If the season turns into the teams playing who have the least amount of Covid19 cases against teams with numerous players out with Covid19, I really would have no interest in even watching games in that scenario.
I would hope in that case that the NFL just end the season and wait until there is a vaccine before starting football again.

Honestly I'm with you but I would take it a step farther. It would be the nail in the coffin for me in that the NFL is only a cash machine and gives 0 shits about the fan base. I would probably just hang up my jerseys and quit watching.

Back
Top Bottom