30+ Roster Spots Still Available On The Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

30+ Roster Spots Still Available On The Team

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
With the Robert Quinn departure, I believe the number is 32 but I could be off by a few.

Seems pretty unprecedented, and further proof that this team is going to position itself for a top QB in 2020.

With 7 draft picks, that number will be around 25.

So Miami will have 25 roster spots available for either late free agent signings or undrafted free agents.

Most of those players will be on one-year deals.

Which means there will also be a ton of turnover on the roster in the coming 12-24 months.

So you're saying I have a shot!?

67951625.jpg

Miami may be looking to trade down and out of #13 in round #1. And perhaps trading down a few times during next months draft. This will certainly help in stocking the roster. How talented these players are remains to be seen. It's a bare outlook and probably bare results on the field over the next few years.

Miami may be looking to trade down and out of #13 in round #1. And perhaps trading down a few times during next months draft. This will certainly help in stocking the roster. How talented these players are remains to be seen. It's a bare outlook and probably bare results on the field over the next few years.

I agree. Unless a QB they love falls to them or a player has a Tunsil type drop, I see them trading down and loading up on 2020 picks.

Hopefully we get good hungry undrafted guys looking for opportunities!

With the Robert Quinn departure, I believe the number is 32 but I could be off by a few.

Seems pretty unprecedented, and further proof that this team is going to position itself for a top QB in 2020.

With 7 draft picks, that number will be around 25.

So Miami will have 25 roster spots available for either late free agent signings or undrafted free agents.

Most of those players will be on one-year deals.

Which means there will also be a ton of turnover on the roster in the coming 12-24 months.

This is a true rebuild. It's the biggest shake up of our roster in 30 years no doubt.

We're going to be young fast and hungry.

We'll get back to wearing our opponent down in Dolphin stadium in that heat.

I wonder what New England would trade to Miami inorder to trade up from #32 to #13? QB and TE are very high on NE's list, as per my friend from Massachusetts. Jones or Lock could be targeted by NE, but they'd need to jump Washington and the New York Giants.

#13 pick is getting traded to the NFL for 32 eighth round picks. Slots filled.

we need 90 players for camp but only 53 for the season. I'm sure we'll have plenty of UDFA's this year which I think is a good thing for this coming season.

Back
Top Bottom