$300 bet with the first person who thinks the Bills won't make the playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

$300 bet with the first person who thinks the Bills won't make the playoffs

literatestylish

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I have been reading many posts on this forum about the Bills being over-hyped, and not very good because they beat the Jets and Fins 2x last season and both of those teams were horrible.

Fine.

I am willing to bet $300 with the first person who posts that they don't think the Bills make the AFC playoffs this season. Don't bet if you don't intend, or are unable, to pay.

I'll take that bet. Why don't we make it a G?

I have been reading many posts on this forum about the Bills being over-hyped, and not very good because they beat the Jets and Fins 2x last season and both of those teams were horrible.

Fine.

I am willing to bet $300 with the first person who posts that they don't think the Bills make the AFC playoffs this season. Don't bet if you don't intend, or are unable, to pay.

wOW...300 bucks and it's only your second post.

Forgive me while i snicker at the delicious ignorance of it all.:sidelol:

Wow. You realize that NE has about a 99% chance of winning the division, meaning that there are only two playoff spots open to Buffalo, right? When you then figure that Indy and Jax are both great bets to make the playoffs, you're betting that Buffalo gets the last spot? That's a longshot to say the least.

I just love how it's mostly Jet and Pat fans taking the bets. It would seem back to back 7-9 seasons with the 30th ranked offense and 31st ranked defense hasn't convinced many outside Buffalo they are a good team. I read something on ESPN today calling the Bills the only team in the AFC not getting any attention, so they are poised for a "Buffalo Stampede" to the playoffs. Well we now know where this sudden busrt of bravado is coming from. funny, funny stuff.

Wow. You realize that NE has about a 99% chance of winning the division, meaning that there are only two playoff spots open to Buffalo, right? When you then figure that Indy and Jax are both great bets to make the playoffs, you're betting that Buffalo gets the last spot? That's a longshot to say the least.

99%?!? lol. I can't wait to see brady's bone sticking out from his arm.

I just love how it's mostly Jet and Pat fans taking the bets. It would seem back to back 7-9 seasons with the 30th ranked offense and 31st ranked defense hasn't convinced many outside Buffalo they are a good team. I read something on ESPN today calling the Bills the only team in the AFC not getting any attention, so they are poised for a "Buffalo Stampede" to the playoffs. Well we now know where this sudden busrt of bravado is coming from. funny, funny stuff.

So if they would've ranked top 5 in offense and defense and would've went 4-12 they'd be a better team? I think the Bills will finish 2nd in the Afc East. Brett Favre is a major upgrade for the Jets. Though I think the Bills made moves to improve their team. Though it all goes out the window if they don't get Peters back into camp.

I don't get the notion of teams being guranteed to make the playoffs. Though I think the Jags are the team most likely to be able to handle a major injury. Everybody thought the Browns would be the worst team in the league and Romeo was fired after week one. Then they got lightning in a bottle in Derek Anderson. My point is the arrogance of fans automatically dismissing teams because they're not their team is funny.

The Bills probably wont make the playoffs simply because of how strong the NFC is. I think they have a good thing going there in Buffalo, as sick as it makes me, but i'm not sure that they can beat out 5-6 other teams for a wildcard spot since the Pats are pretty much a lock to win the east.

- Jax
- Ten
- Cle (who i don't really think is that good)
- Pit (perhaps if Cle actually is that good)

Maybe Denver, maybe even the Jets. Can Buffalo beat out all of these teams? I dont think so.

Man this is too funny...

Get a grip, nobody is betting **** over a message board...And if you do you are a retard. Go find some friends...maybe bet with them?? Haha!

I especially think that the guy who said let's make it a G is totally delusional and quite comical...or pathetic...you decide.

Move along folks...Nothing to see here besides blatant chest pounding and people making it rain with their fake message board money.

I can put my fake money where my mouth is any time.

Clowns.

The Bills probably wont make the playoffs simply because of how strong the NFC is. I think they have a good thing going there in Buffalo, as sick as it makes me, but i'm not sure that they can beat out 5-6 other teams for a wildcard spot since the Pats are pretty much a lock to win the east.

- Jax
- Ten
- Cle (who i don't really think is that good)
- Pit (perhaps if Cle actually is that good)

Maybe Denver, maybe even the Jets. Can Buffalo beat out all of these teams? I dont think so.

I think the Bills are in the category of those teams. Maybe not Jax or even Pitt. Though I think they're a toss-up with the Titans and Browns. I saw on PTI I believe that Pitt goes through a 4/5 game swing where they play the best of the best in the NFL.

I think the Bills are in the category of those teams. Maybe not Jax or even Pitt. Though I think they're a toss-up with the Titans and Browns. I saw on PTI I believe that Pitt goes through a 4/5 game swing where they play the best of the best in the NFL.

Well, we shall see.....Can Buffalo hang?

THAT'S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME!

I'll take that bet. Why don't we make it a G?

Because I dont trust anyone to actually pay up on $1,000. You were the first to agree so the bet is made.

To everyone else; i'm not looking for smack talk. I'm looking for a bet. I'll let the Bills play speak for itself.

Back
Top Bottom