$300 bet with the first person who thinks the Bills won't make the playoffs | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

$300 bet with the first person who thinks the Bills won't make the playoffs

So what if the Bills make the playoffs. They arent winning ANY Super Bowls anytime soon...and thats all that matters.

So what if the Bills make the playoffs. They arent winning ANY Super Bowls anytime soon...and thats all that matters.

Glad you can see into the future. I bet you had the Giants winning the superbowl last year too, right?

Wow. Unless the Jets come back to win the division, the Colts lock down a playoff spot, and someone else steps up in a hurry, the Bills are more or less a lock to make the playoffs. The phins could always storm in, sweep the Bills and sneak in there themselves, hell its anyones race right now. But, the Bills have a very strong chance given that alot of teams already have 3 losses in the AFC.

Ok they have a Division to win with a Crapy Dolphins team and Crapy jets team and a Crapy Pats team they should win this division easy and be in the playoffs

I just gotta bump this, cuz i gotta know......where is this guy and is he gonna be paying up?

BUMP^

This thread makes me laugh.

And to all the Pats, Bills and Jets fans that posted here. HAHA at you too.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

How could we forget this gem of a thread.:lol:

The Bills = EPIC FAIL

You're so smart. You called the Bills NOT winning the superbowl. You should apply for a job with ESPN/CBS as an analyst. Maybe we can even get you on the Pre game shows, so you can make your predictions live on TV too.

You're so smart. You called the Bills NOT winning the superbowl. You should apply for a job with ESPN/CBS as an analyst. Maybe we can even get you on the Pre game shows, so you can make your predictions live on TV too.

And I'm sure you predicted, although probably won't be man enough to admit it, that the Bills would make the playoffs.

Oh, yeah...Once again, HAHA! :D

Hey I would like that idea.

BUt in all seriousness I DID in fact say that I wasnt sold on the Bills AT ALL even though they were 4-0. They were complete frauds with a lame duck coach. As long as Dick Jauron is there I will never be worried about BLow.

http://www.bodoglife.com

PUT YOU MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS SUCKA!

Don't come here on a message board looking for Internet chumps to place some "real" wagers with. I highly doubt that a prop bet on the Bills making the playoffs was ever available on BoDog, but I'm sure that if you call them up and pound your chest the way you did here, they will gladly take your money.

What a gutterball you are man lol. Seriously? You came HERE to place wagers with the first take and then gloat about a 5 - 1 record when you're still not sure who the Bills even are? You know dickhole about gambling. And none of this even matters because I bet this redneck doesn't come back to this epic fail of a thread again.

Put your hands in your pockets and go back to your trailer in the hills meatball.

Back
Top Bottom