3rd round pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3rd round pick

There's a few names I wouldn't mind (if they drop that far).

OT Daryn Colledge
WR Maurice Stovall
LB Spencer Havner
DT Rod Wright

what?

I think Rod Wright will be gone by the 3rd. He's been listed anywhere from late 1 to late 2nd in many mocks.

I'd love to see Croyle drop to the 3rd and take him. Or maybe Hester if he drops, although i see him being picked before then as well. Could also consider Willi Blackmon, Pat Watkins or Daniel Bullocks at that point. Maybe even guys like Greg Eslinger or Fred Matua as well.

Wright probably will be gone by then, but there's a outside chance he might drop. He had a pretty quiet season. Any mock that has him going in the 1st is pretty outdated.

OG Lutui, WRs Webb/Orr, CBs Joseph/Zemaitis, SS Watkins/Pollard.

re:

Orr will be available later than the 3rd.

Joseph and Zemaitis will both be taken MUCH earlier.

Bernard Pollard,Greg Blue, Stanley McClover,Richard Marshall... just a few guys i really like and i could see them there at the 3rd. I really like McClover in the 3rd as a speed rusher.

PSU Cane said:
Orr will be available later than the 3rd.

Joseph and Zemaitis will both be taken MUCH earlier.

Well check your sources since Im pretty sure all this guys have a shot at being around in our third, and yes I think it would be fair value to take any of them.

Lazy1 said:
Bernard Pollard,Greg Blue, Stanley McClover,Richard Marshall... just a few guys i really like and i could see them there at the 3rd. I really like McClover in the 3rd as a speed rusher.

Polard is fine, Blue I liked till he ran a 4.71 40, McClover I like but Im assuming we will get either Peterson or Arrington, and Marshal well he is an early second rounder, no way he is around.

PSU Cane said:
I think Rod Wright will be gone by the 3rd. He's been listed anywhere from late 1 to late 2nd in many mocks.

I'd love to see Croyle drop to the 3rd and take him. Or maybe Hester if he drops, although i see him being picked before then as well. Could also consider Willi Blackmon, Pat Watkins or Daniel Bullocks at that point. Maybe even guys like Greg Eslinger or Fred Matua as well.

Wright IS a 3rd rounder at best, Hester is nothing but a KR/PR, I wouldnt invest anything more than a 5th on him, Bullocks is an early second rounder, please you people, check the combine results, proday results, and Bowl games.

Personally, Im becoming a fan of Dusty Dvoracek (sp?)... even more so after he scored the highest score of the year on the Wonderlic test (41).. plus he'd add some nice depth for the future..

BPA at the Biggest need position or filling another need position. If we do not have a back-up QB I would say Omar Jacobs ( That is thinking about the future not really the present ).

Back
Top Bottom