3rd round pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3rd round pick

Joey 22 said:
Polard is fine, Blue I liked till he ran a 4.71 40, McClover I like but Im assuming we will get either Peterson or Arrington, and Marshal well he is an early second rounder, no way he is around.

I dont really see Marshall having a grade in the early 2nd rd. I see how he can be drafted at that point b/c he really has alot of potential and is a great athlete. But the CB position is pretty deep and i think there are atleast 6-7 guys who would rate out higher than marshall. I say he is a late 2nd rounder, while i dont think he will likely be around when the dolphins pick i wouldn't say its impossible.

Joey 22 said:
OG Lutui, WRs Webb/Orr, CBs Joseph/Zemaitis, SS Watkins/Pollard.
I like your thought process Joey. I like the idea of picking a OG in the 3rd rd.
But I doubt Lutui will be there when we pick in the 3rd. Be awesome if he was.
I'd like us to get Rob Sims OG, or Daryn Colledge OT. Both players are really athletic and Rob Sims can play either LG or LT.

Joey 22

Joey 22,

What makes you the all telling King of the draft? You tell everyone else to check sources, the combine results, pro day, etc and everything but guess what, i am. I keep up on all of that and this is what i still see. Just b/c you don't agree with it doesn't make you right. Last year no one though Clarett would be a 3rd round pick but he was. No one though Eddie Moore was a 2nd round pick, but he was. That is how the draft goes. I would bet that Hester goes before Round 5. Can i guarantee that? No. But you can't guarantee that he won't. Someone will take a flyer on him b/c of his speed and athletic ability. Joseph is flying up the CB chart b/c of his speed and man to man coverage abilities. Some people see him being a late 1 or early 2. You think he's a 3. I guess we'll see. Same thing with Zemaitis. I see him being a late 2, not a 3. He's a sure tackler and has the size that NFL scouts like at CB.

Way too early to tell...we need to see who else we get in free agency and then who we take in the 1st round too....I think we'll get Ashworth and either Lavar or Julian in free agency...if that happens then I think we'd go WR or DT at 16 if we don't move down and then in the 3rd we could go corner or SS.But again, is too early to tell.

Ozzy rules!!

PSU I agree the draft is an inexact science, as for myself i see joseph going early 2nd too.

PSU Cane said:
Joey 22,

What makes you the all telling King of the draft? You tell everyone else to check sources, the combine results, pro day, etc and everything but guess what, i am. I keep up on all of that and this is what i still see. Just b/c you don't agree with it doesn't make you right. Last year no one though Clarett would be a 3rd round pick but he was. No one though Eddie Moore was a 2nd round pick, but he was. That is how the draft goes. I would bet that Hester goes before Round 5. Can i guarantee that? No. But you can't guarantee that he won't. Someone will take a flyer on him b/c of his speed and athletic ability. Joseph is flying up the CB chart b/c of his speed and man to man coverage abilities. Some people see him being a late 1 or early 2. You think he's a 3. I guess we'll see. Same thing with Zemaitis. I see him being a late 2, not a 3. He's a sure tackler and has the size that NFL scouts like at CB.

everyone can have their opinions

Back
Top Bottom