3ypc-(new Dc-senior Bowl Special) Episode 1.58

Discussion in 'Dolphins Podcasts and Social Media' started by Section126, Jan 22, 2019.

1. TeeMoney

TeeMoney Godfather Finheaven VIP

2. ricky williams

ricky williams peace lover

I enjoyed the show as usual. The give and take between the three of you is nice and if you ever do wonder from football it is usually in a humorous manner. It is usually a good hour of entertainment that interest me with more information that the average fan is privy to.

ckparrothead likes this.
  3. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Premium Member

Funny thing is it's way worse when we record and Alf actually is able to edit it out or quiet it down significantly. We just don't even know why it happens.

Birdmond likes this.
  4. Geordie

Geordie A True Fan

I was listening to this on the way to taking my 5 year to soccer today, thanks guys for talking about sniffing and hookers, in front my innocent little chap :p

Good episode though, interesting hearing you talk about some of the senior bowl kids and the OL coach.

5. Section126

Section126 FinHeaven VIP

The audio is fine. I have asked around plenty and have gotten few complaints. We are recording three people from three different locations. Tampa, London, Miami.

6. FSU Truth

FSU Truth The Fitzpatrickiest team in the NFL Finheaven VIP

It's your show and if you are satisfied and a majority of your listeners are fine then keep on going, I've only listened to two, one during the summer and this one and maybe I just happen to come across ones that had a few issues. Either way, do what works for you, these really are not my cup-of-tea. I would maybe encourage the English lad to upgrade from a tin can and string.

Crump likes this.
  7. Vaark

Vaark Nihil taurus crappus Finheaven VIP Donator

I use an equalizer to emphasize the treble, tamp down the mid range and bass... makes a world of difference.

8. phinfan3411

phinfan3411 pofo mofo

Love the podcast, listen every week or whatever schedule you have in the off season.

I really enjoy the insight, especially by you, CK. The technical terms and descriptions are fascinating to me, like your explanation of the wide 9 and the DE’s that are most effective with it.

If you remember, any explanation for some terms used (like 11 personnel etc) is much appreciated by me and possibly others that are not familiar.

Keep up the good work, much appreciated.

ckparrothead and HeyHoLet'sGo like this.