4-0 easy! (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4-0 easy! (merged)

ASUFinFan

I gotta stop her from doing that
Reaction score
4-0 easy!

9/12Tennessee1:00pm9/19@ Cincinnati8:30pm9/26Pittsburgh1:00pm10/03New York Jets4:15pm

Even with all of the fins badluck this offseason, I still believe we can start 4-0 heading into the pats game. Tennessee lost LB Sirmon and they dont have RB George anymore, plus its a home game=edge dolphins. We pull that win out and the next 2 teams dont impress me at all. Jets game will be tough as usual but im not that impressed with the Jets either! Our schedule favors the fins for once and what a great year for that to happen!

ASUFinFan said:
9/12Tennessee1:00pm9/19@ Cincinnati8:30pm9/26Pittsburgh1:00pm10/03New York Jets4:15pm

Even with all of the fins badluck this offseason, I still believe we can start 4-0 heading into the pats game. Tennessee lost LB Sirmon and they dont have RB George anymore, plus its a home game=edge dolphins. We pull that win out and the next 2 teams dont impress me at all. Jets game will be tough as usual but im not that impressed with the Jets either! Our schedule favors the fins for once and what a great year for that to happen!
Tennessee, L
@Cincinnati, W
Pittsburgh, W
New York Jets, ?

that's how I see it

we lost to the texans last year. Cinci is was a good team last year and they're even better this year, they're not an automatic win for ANY team. Pittsburgh I'll buy, they're in a rebuilding mode. New York will be tough to beat with Pennington back.

i jus dont think tenn is that good either, they have running back ?s jus like the fins and our D is better i think its close

CirclingWagons said:
Tennessee, L
@Cincinnati, W
Pittsburgh, W
New York Jets, ?

that's how I see it
what would you be willing to wager the fins beat tennessee circle??

tenn whooped our arse last year, i don't think eddie was that much of a factor.

the jets could have beaten us the last game in dec. and pitt is a win. cinn is no push over, they have a real coach. 2-2

i figure if we can go 2-2 we will be in pretty good shape
i figure our O is going to need a few games to get their stuff together
it would be nice to win 3 of our first 5....

Tenn is not out of any game with Air Mcnair and they still have Mason and Calico who I feel will be a stud WR. They are more beatabl then last year but we can't undeestimate them.

CirclingWagons said:
i will bet with you, but not until a few days before the game, not now
ANYTIME circle the fins WILL NOT lose on opening day back to back years!! they know what happened last year and besides that i live here in tenn and i know they (titans) are not the same team as last year. just a small rundown frank wycheck retired, eddie george history, justin mckarins gone, jevon "the freak" kearse history, peter simon best linebacker on the team out for year, albert haynsworth overwieght and in fishers "doghouse". steve mcnair is one hell of a qb but he cant do it alone.

Yeah I see a 3-2 or 2-3 start to the season as the team searches for an identity and offensive cohesiveness.

Titans are well coached and will come out and play hard. AND they have McNair. If you think you are going to roll over them, well, I got a cement boat to sell you.

FlyingElvis said:
Titans are well coached and will come out and play hard. AND they have McNair. If you think you are going to roll over them, well, I got a cement boat to sell you.
no one said the fins will ROLL over the titans. i said we would WIN the game. winning a game is different than rolling over a opponent sir. yes they have mcnair and we also have zach, jt, pat, sam, bowens, wally, and a few more names on defense to counter mcnair. notice i just said MCNAIR. by the way last year was the first time ever mcnair beat us and he has never won AT pro player. so there is no need for a boat sale just a victory on sept.12th :cooldude:

Titans - W Fins are not going to lose another home opener!
@Bengals - Tough game?
Steelers - W
NYJ - W

4-0 is not impossible because 3 of the 4 game are at home but don't underestimate Bengals.

Back
Top Bottom