4-0 easy! (merged) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4-0 easy! (merged)

Nothing in the NFL is an easy game. What makes you all think Pittsburg is gonna be a bad team. They still have two great wr's they picked up Duce Staley and got a great qb in Ben. I know he probaly wont start that earlier well we better hope he doesnt.

The Dolphins always start strong, last year's fluke loss to the texans was the only exception. Knowing what we know now, isn't it funny how mr. ricky "i'd rather smoke dope, than make millions playing football", was the one who told the texans "I'll see you guys after practice" before the game .

We own September

4-0 is possible, I see the Jet's as the toughest team to beat. Granted our D is better, but the have a great Qb and an underated back. I hope we stomp them!!!!!!----juck the fets!!!

Realisitically, I think will go 3-1 and worst at 2-2..

vs. Tennessee L
@Cincinati W
vs. Pittsburgh W
vs. New York Jets W

catfish said:
The Dolphins always start strong, last year's fluke loss to the texans was the only exception. Knowing what we know now, isn't it funny how mr. ricky "i'd rather smoke dope, than make millions playing football", was the one who told the texans "I'll see you guys after practice" before the game .
I agree we took them too lightly and got beat. And we never really seemed to recover after that game..

ASUFinFan said:
our schedule is definitely in our favor this year but im not worried about the bengals. Carson Palmer hasnt shown anything yet and i believe he will struggle his first year and be slow adjusting to everthing. dolphins D will light it up against the titans zach and clan are pissssed at whats happened this offseason. I want Will Poole to start somwhere i have a good feeling about that kid!
Now that you've covered what your D will do to the bengals' O, what can your O do to the Bengals D? PS, just state what's proven and not what Feely , Minor will hopefully do.

No smack. Just wanted to find out what your thoughts are of your O now without Boston and RW. Seems to me that you are banking on your D to win games for the team. Although I'm not saying that isn't a possibility after all, the fins still have one of the best D's in the league. It's just that, I don't think the bengals are as weak as they used to be. They are a team on the rise.

2-2. Tenn W, Cin L, Pitt W, NYJ L. The Cincy game is no easy win. It's their home opener and on a Sunday night. They'll win it, coming off the year they just had (8-8 is a HUGE year for them).

Back
Top Bottom