4 injured after Cowboys' practice bubble collapses | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4 injured after Cowboys' practice bubble collapses

Dtronic

Season ticket Holder Sec 150
Reaction score
IRVING, Texas (AP) - Four Dallas Cowboys staff members were injured Saturday when the roof of the team's indoor practice facility collapsed.

Cowboys spokesman Rich Dalrymple said all players and coaches were accounted for, and he didn't know the extent of the injuries to the four staff members, who were hospitalized.

Rescue personnel were still going through the debris to make sure everyone was accounted for, Dalrymple said.

http://www.nbc-2.com/newswatch.shtml#7863

CNN is reporting that 7 were injured. I also saw one report that said someone had been impaled and was in critical condition. I hope everyone comes through this OK.

It appears now that one of the people injured is going to have permanent paralysis from the waist down. That's terrible news.

When I saw that video, it freaked me out...that was pretty scary, my thoughts and prayers go out to them all

Man you just dont hear of structural collapses in sports anymore.

I really can not believe that in this day and age something like that can happen.

It appears now that one of the people injured is going to have permanent paralysis from the waist down. That's terrible news.

Doctors aren't always right. I hope the fella pulls through.

Honestly, looking at the wreckage, I'm surprised more people didn't get seriously hurt.

Believe it or not, they might have actually been safer in the bubble then anywhere else at that time.

Back
Top Bottom