4 teams interested in julius peppers.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4 teams interested in julius peppers....

SSMITH24

Practice Squad
Reaction score
John clayton just reported on ESPN 4 teams are interested in julius peppers the patriots and cowboys were the only 2 teams he mentioned. I wonder if the phins could be in the running???? He also said peppers had a wish list of 4 teams he would go to again patriots and cowboys were the only teams he mentioned.... Dolphins maybe????

i think that the tuna would want him and could trade for him but i dont see them spendin the money it would take to sign him fo is to cheap

I think I read some where He would not be that suited for the 3-4 defense.

I think there's a part of all of us who wishes the FO might pull a rabbit (Boldin, Peppers, etc.) out of their hats...but probably not, friend, probably not.

I heard the panthers want 2 first round picks.....NO THANK YOU!!!!!!

They said on ESPN that it was the Pats, Cowgirls, and 2 other NFC teams. SO no. Not us.

I heard the panthers want 2 first round picks.....NO THANK YOU!!!!!!

The deal would have been done with the Pats for their 35th pick overal, that isnt in the first round. The reason the deal fell through was that Pepps wants J Allens contract after he is traded for and we all know the Pats dont pay players

I would give both are 2nd round picks and wilford satele whoever....

I might give up our first round pick or better yet a second and a player for him if he agreed to a long term contract that was cap friendly. The man is a beast but needs to quit taking plays off.

The only AFC team on his list are the Patriots. So, no Miami is not in the running for Peppers. Much in the same way we AREN'T in the running for Boldin, Cutler, and so on and so forth...

Back
Top Bottom