4 teams interested in julius peppers.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4 teams interested in julius peppers....

MAX a 2nd rounder....but it doesn't matter...We aren't going to get him...I just don't want NE to get him or the Jets or the Bills...well the Bills suck no matter what so they can have him.

The only AFC team on his list are the Patriots. So, no Miami is not in the running for Peppers. Much in the same way we AREN'T in the running for Boldin, Cutler, and so on and so forth...
you said it miami is never in the running for anyone. that is why they haven't won a superbowl since 1974 and hasn't been in the superbowl since 1985

all I know about the two other unnamed teams is that theyre NFC teams

The Jets seem to be in the running for every FA and trade scenario out there. When was the last time they made a superbowl? Now I can see why you don't post very often. Lets just keep it that way if this is all you have to contribute.

you said it miami is never in the running for anyone. that is why they haven't won a superbowl since 1974 and hasn't been in the superbowl since 1985

and teams like the Redskins are always in the running for someone and havent won a SB or been to one since 1991 season

Out of the 4, i hope we arent one of them. and the list was the 4 teams he was interested in, which means nothing in a trade.

Tampa is one of those teams they were talking about it today, but the local guy said highly unlikely because Carolina will not want to face him twice a year!

Back
Top Bottom