4-Way Manny Trade in works | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4-Way Manny Trade in works

PressCoverage said:
every day that passes is a day we've not yet found a capable lead off hitter... not panicking -- as it's just sports.... but, at this point, i'm concerned... sorry, ... there, i said it...

you say Crisp, eh? we had damn well BETTER get a good table-setter... otherwise, we're 3rd...

exactly what are we waiting for? ...

I share those exact same thoughts. What ARE we waiting for? I know ownership isn't going to do something that negatively impacts the franchise for years to come, we've heard this repeatedly, but eventually we are going have a make a move.

Of course working out a deal for Coco Crisp would ease alot of my concerns.

FiN.in.RI said:
in works he says.. IN WORKS! :shakeno:

:lol: I've never seen someone so eager to have an opposing player leave a team, or to have a team completely gone for no apparent reason but hey whatever....

FaninPatsyLand said:
I share those exact same thoughts. What ARE we waiting for?

Good point who knows but I think everything will be solved within 2 weeks. Wells is going to go soon via trade or retirement, it all starts there.

P.S. Apparently the Sox rejected the Tejeda trade because Baltimore countered with Manny, Clement, money AND Marte for Tejeda. Yea ok, why not ask for Lester and Papelbon too. It's amazing how many dumb GMs/owners are out there.

This deal will never go through..sorry sox fans. Did the boston gms think btimore was stupid? Why would they trade Tejeda the best overall shortstop and the star of the team, for washed up clement and moron manny?

MKeveny said:
This deal will never go through..sorry sox fans. Did the boston gms think btimore was stupid? Why would they trade Tejeda the best overall shortstop and the star of the team, for washed up clement and moron manny?

Most Sox fans didn't want the trade to happen to begin with so no need to say sorry. Yes Tejeda is the best SS in baseball but Manny one of the top 5 players in baseball and future Hall of Famer not to mention is better than Tejeda. Boston was getting screwed on the Tejeda for Manny/Clement/Money deal.

This is baseball not an IQ test who cares if Manny is smart or not? Does that make him less of a Hall of Famer?

MKeveny said:

And Manny is the best run producer in the game, the guy is an RBI machine. Now if you don't mind me asking, what the hell was your point?

MikeO said:
1) Manny is not going to be there. You better get offensive production from SS and CF

2) The Yanks didn't need to upgrade their starting pitching. They just need Pavano and Wright to be healthy. It's like they didn't have either last year. Between Chacon, Wang, Randy, Mussiana, Wright, and Pavano.....enough of those guys will step up. Plus, what starting pitchers were out there to be had?

3) The Yanks have upgraded their pen with Farnsworth, Villone, Dotel, and Myers.

For the Yankees sake you better hope 2 and 3 are right because you were dead wrong about #1..

Back
Top Bottom