49ers Hire Kris Kocurek To Coach Defensive Line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

49ers Hire Kris Kocurek To Coach Defensive Line

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I thought I read somewhere that he was moving to the Jets with Gase.

Our d line talent is horrible. Good coach

Not counting Wake and Quinn who are great players past their prime, the most talented player on our DL is Vince Taylor, a 7th rounder. We need at least 3 more players on that line (1 DT, 2 DE) if we want that unit to become a strength of the team again.

Interesting. I thought I read somewhere that he was moving to the Jets with Gase.
I read the same thing. There could be a host of reasons why he didn't, but one of the most obvious possibilities is that he's seen more than enough of Gase.

Not enough edge pass rush if can’t get there have to scheme it.

Later.

Looked at as a slam dunk hire for us but cant deny his 6ear was a disappointment. Sure the DL talent was not there on the edge but you arguably saw the line regress under him

https://www.ninersnation.com/2019/1...ws-kris-kocurek-defensive-line-coaching-staff

The San Francisco 49ers have handled their first piece of coaching business this offseason. The team is hiring Kris Kocurek to serve as defensive line coach, according to NFL reporter Adam Caplan. We learned on Sunday that the team was not bringing back Jeff Zgonina after he spent two seasons in the role.

For what it’s worth, I chartered a fishing boat in Miami Beach last month (right before the Miami miracle) and my guide said kocurek chartered his boat a couple of weeks before and said he has never coached a more unprofessional professional dL unit in his career.
Said the guys we’re unprepared and some would routinely charter boats the day before games to party with “girls”. Not sure who those guys are but makes sense given the output.

For what it’s worth, I chartered a fishing boat in Miami Beach last month (right before the Miami miracle) and my guide said kocurek chartered his boat a couple of weeks before and said he has never coached a more unprofessional professional dL unit in his career.
Said the guys we’re unprepared and some would routinely charter boats the day before games to party with “girls”. Not sure who those guys are but makes sense given the output.
So it's okay for Kocurek to charter a boat but not players and how do you charter a boat on the day you have walk thru practices? :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom