4th and 3 from NE 38 and we | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4th and 3 from NE 38 and we

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
thats right we punt.

Our D is playing awesome and this is only about 15 yards outside of FG range and we punt.

We punt and play conservative. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

So, all works out and we get the ball back. However it is on our own 3 yard line. Into the wind mind you.

Well, obviously Wanny and Norv are going to play conservative and just try to run it a little and at worst punt and try to play the Field position game and rely on the D.

No, this time we come out aggressive. And its an INT and game is over.

Does Wanny just play tic tac toe on the headset with Norv to decide when to go and when to not.

It just doesnt make sense. No consistency at all in the play calling. I wonder if we even had a gameplan.

THAT 4th and 3 was the last good shot and we punted.

PAATHHHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go agaaaaain.. same ole shyt, just another day.

DMX made that song for the Dolphins.

Norv messed up first. It was third & 3 & he passed the ball.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Here we go agaaaaain.. same ole shyt, just another day.

DMX made that song for the Dolphins.

It's "Same ol **** dawg, just a different day".

Originally posted by SMadison29
Norv messed up first. It was third & 3 & he passed the ball.

It's "Same ol **** dawg, just a different day".

That CD old, man. Gimme a break. :tongue:

That CD old, man. Gimme a break. :tongue:

Yeah it'a about 6-7 years old. I was just clarifying not hatin.

You wern't going to score on our defense. The Pats were just playing at a different level that game.

Originally posted by SMadison29

Yeah it'a about 6-7 years old. I was just clarifying not hatin.

chea..

Originally posted by Dolfan4life
thats right we punt.

Our D is playing awesome and this is only about 15 yards outside of FG range and we punt.

We punt and play conservative. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

So, all works out and we get the ball back. However it is on our own 3 yard line. Into the wind mind you.

Well, obviously Wanny and Norv are going to play conservative and just try to run it a little and at worst punt and try to play the Field position game and rely on the D.

No, this time we come out aggressive. And its an INT and game is over.

Does Wanny just play tic tac toe on the headset with Norv to decide when to go and when to not.

It just doesnt make sense. No consistency at all in the play calling. I wonder if we even had a gameplan.

THAT 4th and 3 was the last good shot and we punted.

PAATHHHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is just like Greg Williams and the Jills last year. He did the same thing and got reemed. Understandibly so. Perhaps we should make him our coach next year. He is the only guy who looks more frustrated and confused than wanny.

I saw so many comments that this pertained to that I put it in my sig! :D

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
You wern't going to score on our defense. The Pats were just playing at a different level that game.

Not quite. The NE D wasn't even playing well. THey stopped Ricky, yeah, but guess what? Everyone has stopped Ricky this year. And stopping Fiedler is nothing to write home about. He is possibly the easiest QB to pick off in the league. Factor in the weak offensive line and it's no wonder Fiedler made all the turnovers.

Phantom personal foul on Madison, phantom field goal(yes, that matters, because if it is 0-0 instead of 3-0 the game is played differently), saw a face mask on Ricky not be called...of course, what really lost the game was the playcalling. Absolute Hell.

And I have to deal w/ the Patriots fans since I live in MA. I swear to God, there is nothing worse than a ****y sports fan

No i think what lost the game was that sack on fiedler...

PatDog...agree 100%...that was the main reason why we lost.

chea..

Nice avatar mensa. BTW, how are the Heat doing this year with all of their "upgrades" in the offseason? Just wondering.

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom