4th and 3 from NE 38 and we | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4th and 3 from NE 38 and we

I would've taken a shot at the end zone on that 4th down. An interception there is as good, or better, than a punt. And if it falls incomplete, you're not losing much.

Or, maybe we actually - um... I dunno - SCORE!

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
You wern't going to score on our defense. The Pats were just playing at a different level that game.

Please....Our defense played just as good as yours did. It was a 0-0 game essentially before Jay's INT.

Congrats on the win, but let's not make these guys out to be world-beaters or anything....The Pats are 2 things:

1. the best coached team in football and
2. the luckiest team in football

It's a deadly combination....lol

the defense not good?? you got goose egged. the field goal was good according to the rule book asexplaied on the nfl network, and theres literally no actual such thing as luck. pats are just a better footall team.

Originally posted by 82YARDotBOMB
the defense not good?? you got goose egged. the field goal was good according to the rule book asexplaied on the nfl network, and theres literally no actual such thing as luck. pats are just a better footall team.

First off, who said that the Pats defense wasn't good? And by the way, do you expect the NFL Network to come on the air and say that the refs f'd up in New England....again? lol They just seem to not do well there huh?

So there is "literally no such thing as luck"you say....hmmmm, tell that to a guy playing roulette in Vegas pal. I guess that is a "skill" game then huh?

And are the Patriots a better football team, IMO no, they are just better coached. The Dolphins should be better, but they're just not. Sometimes the "better" team doesn't always win. I'm sure you feel that NE is a better team, and you have every right to say that.

That's what makes message boards interesting....

Back
Top Bottom