5/23 - Albert Wilson Meets With The Media | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5/23 - Albert Wilson Meets With The Media

CK, I'm very excited to see the offense roll out some cool game plans. We certainly have the talent on offense to both run and pass the ball effectively. We should have a slamming run game!! We got Frank Gore and I think our short yardage problems are over. Kenyon Drake will be a break out star this year. The kid has it all and on this team in this offense he should absolutely kill it. When he has a tiny crack he makes yardage, imagine running behind an oline that opens actual holes? With a run game Tannehill will beat your *** all day. He is excellent in play action scenarios and if the D has to respect our run game it will be a thing of beauty.

This team is far from the 5 win team the experts think we are. We are not going to be an easy out for anyone.

CK, I'm very excited to see the offense roll out some cool game plans. We certainly have the talent on offense to both run and pass the ball effectively. We should have a slamming run game!! We got Frank Gore and I think our short yardage problems are over. Kenyon Drake will be a break out star this year. The kid has it all and on this team in this offense he should absolutely kill it. When he has a tiny crack he makes yardage, imagine running behind an oline that opens actual holes? With a run game Tannehill will beat your *** all day. He is excellent in play action scenarios and if the D has to respect our run game it will be a thing of beauty.

This team is far from the 5 win team the experts think we are. We are not going to be an easy out for anyone.

I was actually going to add that, for all my talking about the compelling route runners, pass catchers, and run after catch weapons the Dolphins have, I've ignored the most talented player they have on the offense and that is Kenyan Drake.

He is legit All Pro material if he stays healthy and gets a bunch of reps.

Reactions: BSQ
I would think somewhere on this planet in the year 2018 there exits the technology to amplify the reporters questions. Didn't we have communication from Astronauts in space from the Moon and Mars? What idiot is responsible for screwing up every press conference? They could even do subtitles for the questions? I wouldn't care. It's just nice to know what question is being asked so that the answer makes easy sense and you don't have to start wondering what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom