5 out of 7 "Experts" agree | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 out of 7 "Experts" agree

They have 2 rookies starting on their O-line. Nuff said.... Their cherrys are gonna get popped on Sunday... and we aren't even going to kiss them first.

match up to watch from Sportsweekly

Ogun vs. RT Bober

"This has been an enormous problem position for the Giants already. Ian Allen started the first game there but as benched after a horrible first game. Bober was moved from center, where he is clearly better suited to play and is doing his best, but Ogunleye is an underrated pass rusher who has a pair of sacks through three games. If he gets the best of Bober, the Giants' passing game could be crippled."

More evidence of trench warfare. I like the Dolphins front D vs a young line, and the fact that NY has struggled with the 'cowboys and indians'. I think a similar appoach to the Buffalo game defensive wise may still work here. Ike is rumored to be bothered by a sore heel. Hopefully that slows him down enough to make him ineffective if Toomer recieves extra attention ala Moulds. Curious to see how they handle Shockey, but if they can get the pressure up front, it might not matter. Taylor's overdue for a big game.

Okay, don't get me wrong folks, I'm not saying that Konrad is playing poorly, he just hasn't been playing as well as he is capable of. Several blocks that he has missed this year were the ones he made last year, and when he makes those blocks and the O-Line opens a gap, ricky goes for 10-15-80 yards because Ricky is hitting DB's and not Linebackers.

I'd bet my bottom dollar that it's somethign that Konrad has been working on this week and last, as a former FB myself it's tough to watch cuz I know exactly what he's going through, I can't begin to tell you the number of times I watched game film and cringed because I put the safety on his back while the Linebacker took down the RB behind me.

It's a little thing, and as soon as Konrad corrects it, he'll be playing Pro-Bowl calibre FB again, but it's the big reason why Ricky is averaging under 4 yards per at the moment.

Come on Konrad, I know you can do it man!

JT will be lined up agaisnt Roehl, an undrafted rookie.. even though he is a Rookie , he is solid but can easily be beaten with his mental mistakes.. JT will have atleast 3 sacks...

I just pray we win. IMO the Giants do have alot of weapons. If we pressure Collins early and often, he can't find them and will make bad throws and pics.

My first ever "lock pick".....

The Dolphins will f*ck the Giants up. :club:

There. I said it. It's done.

:whew:

I think the Dolphin defense will step it up like the did against the billy goats ! The giants have a very good passing game but K Collins needs time to set his feet,, if he starts to get rattled then the interceptions will start flying ...

The key to this game is almost identical to the goat game .... Keep pressure on the qb and don't let him step up in the pocket.. The only difference that I can see is that K Collins can run,, he is not the oak tree that queeny is ...

The giants will have to establish some sort of running game or this game will be a repeat of the Sunday nite B!tch salp of Barfalo !!

:pirate:

Marino1983

As far as shutting down Shockey.

I'm thinking that if some of you guys are right and JT and Ogun have big days then Shockey has to stay in and help with the pass rush just to keep Collins off his a$$. If that's the case then we only have two playmakers at reciever to shut down.

The way I see it, that offense thrives when Shockey is roaming around dowfield. If he has to stay and block, just like what New England did to KC last season, that not only takes away their best weapon, but makes their other weapons less effective. If I were Jim Bates, my strategy would be for the first quarter, rush just the 4, and if they aren't getting there, start blitzing like they've never bllitzed before......

If I were Jim Bates, my strategy would be for the first quarter, rush just the 4, and if they aren't getting there, start blitzing like they've never bllitzed before......
Quote: Bazinet37

Sounds like a solid plan to me!

roehl isnt starting at lt for us...petitgout is starting, he came back last week...dont expect much from taylor because petitgout hasnt allowed a sack in 18 games

"roehl isnt starting at lt for us...petitgout is starting, he came back last week...dont expect much from taylor because petitgout hasnt allowed a sack in 18 games"

then both are due.

Back
Top Bottom