• Brown

Votes: 22 13.9%
  • Feeley

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Mcmichael

Votes: 28 17.7%

• Total voters
weisdolphins said:
I would say give it to RB and let him pound it because Feeley would throw and interception before it would reach the other players

Id vote for Chambers; he seems to have a nose for the end zone and a pretty good set of hands. Plus you can do alot more more interms of asking him to make an athletic/jump ball type play.

Philter25 said:
On the 8 with 5 seconds to go? Yeah right. With all the people within 15 yards of the line of scrimmage, he would get 2-3 yards and the game would end.

I would throw it to Booker, he has the best hands. Chambers would be against the other teams #1. Therefore I would go to Marty. People would be looking for Chambers and Randy because they are our big names.

That was my original thought also, but Ronnie doesn't have to RUN the ball. One of the better options may be to throw to Ronnie as he's coming out of the backfield, or even in the endzone because he's got some of the best hands on the team.

whewww feelin the pressure on that one Boy! Went w/ McMichael just cuz he's clutch(& TE's are almost always open) and if it were chambers Feely'd probably throw it away.-Stu

Put Ronnie in the slot as our 3rd receiver and hit him in the end zone!

Could Feeley get him the ball?:confused2

it was actually a tough decision for me. I went Randy, but everyone was tempting. In situations like that I dont feel it is a must to hit the guy with the best hands anthing tangible like that.. I want the guy with the most will to win and I think that is Randy. IMO

gotta be Chambers, have him run a bomb route and throw it to him. He's fast and would be our best bet

to far to run.

i would say chambers, but then i remembered that feeley would have to throw him the ball.

go for a screen with brown.

or throw a short pass to brown in the flat.

weisdolphins said:
I would say give it to RB and let him pound it because Feeley would throw and interception before it would reach the other players

Another one. :shakeno:

ch19079 said:
to far to run.

i would say chambers, but then i remembered that feeley would have to throw him the ball.

go for a screen with brown.

or throw a short pass to brown in the flat.

Hope for your teams sake that Feeley does not surprise you, because if he can show a little control and patience, he already has the tools to make the throws.

Back
Top Bottom