• Brown

Votes: 22 13.9%
  • Feeley

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Mcmichael

Votes: 28 17.7%

• Total voters
Philter25 said:
On the 8 with 5 seconds to go? Yeah right. With all the people within 15 yards of the line of scrimmage, he would get 2-3 yards and the game would end.

I would throw it to Booker, he has the best hands. Chambers would be against the other teams #1. Therefore I would go to Marty. People would be looking for Chambers and Randy because they are our big names.

Totally agree. Booker = posession receiver. Agree also that CC will be lined up against their #1.

But, I suppose the logical answer would be = Whatever one is open!

Philter25 said:
On the 8 with 5 seconds to go? Yeah right. With all the people within 15 yards of the line of scrimmage, he would get 2-3 yards and the game would end.

I would throw it to Booker, he has the best hands. Chambers would be against the other teams #1. Therefore I would go to Marty. People would be looking for Chambers and Randy because they are our big names.
yup

Some of you guys need to watch the Chambers highlights again. This guy is amazing in the endzone...how many times has he caught AWFUL passes either over his end or way out of reach and he manages to catch them and ALWAYS keep his feet in? I think the guy has the best sense of where hes at in the endzone in the league.
Chambers - thats my pick.

I personally would have 2 scenarios.

Booker lined up left side with Chambers and Thompson on the right. Simple fade Pattern to Booker since he has the most reliable and best hands on the team.

2nd scenario.

Chambers, Booker and Boston lined up right with Brown in the backfield and Randy Mcmichael blocking left side of Mcintosh.

Simple play. McMichaels does one of those fake blcok things ( Forget what they are called lol) where he dives to the ground for a leg block. Feeley play actions Brown right side. With all the receivers on the right side and Brown play action to the right. Everyone should hopefully bite. Feeley rolls out left side where McMichaels theoretically is one on one with a safety. McMichaels should win that battle.

Ricky!!!

Orande Gadsen! Damn!! He's not on the roster either!! Feidler? Gone too!(YAHOO)

CC or Boston. w/ a fade. There is not a cb that can match up w/ Boston in the NFL on a fade. Way to big!

Where is the love for Thompson? Remember if he didnt make that catch we would of been 3-13 ya know.

Out of those guys that are on the poll, i would have to pick Chambers with his great catching skills.

weisdolphins said:
I would say give it to RB and let him pound it because Feeley would throw and interception before it would reach the other players

muscle979 said:
Like in the NE game last year?

Yes, just like Tom Brady did to hand the game to us because on that one night he played more like A. J. Feeley NORMALLY does than Feeley himself did. ONE time.

TRADE FOR A QB

Back
Top Bottom