#54 Calls Wannstedt "Dave" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#54 Calls Wannstedt "Dave"

Aren't there more important issues to worry about with the Phins, than what the players call (Wannstedt)- Coach, Dave, Wanny, Hey You. Who cares.

Originally posted by Expo88

Wow! The more posts I read from you the more I wonder if you have even approached your "nether region hair growing years" because most of what you've written is immature, senseless, devoid of logic, and downright stupid.

Thank you.

You have absolutely no basis in reality and really wouldn't understand a command structure if one came up and ripped your a** off with its teeth so it might be time for you to pipe down now and run off to your mommy so she can give you some warm milk and put you to sleep; I believe it's past your bed time.

Why are you so angry? Filled with such overwhelming hate. I pity you.

You need to learn how to relax, then you need to learn about real command structure, cause you know nothing. You've no idea of the quotidinal existence of someone involved in such an endeavor.

BTW, If not watching every second of every game all the time casues me to be considered something other than a "real fan" by the likes of an individual such as yourself then I believe that I am doing alright in life. Basically what you're really saying is that if we're not all compulsive lunatics who obsess over every nuance of a football game while sacrificing all else in our lives so that we might lament for long hours over mistakes over which we have no control and games which truly have no bearing on our further existence whatsoever then we must not be real fans. I guess if that's true, sign me up for the "not a real" fan ship.

You've got over 2500 posts! Look in the mirror, FREAK!

:lol: You are TOO MUCH! Keep it up though, you are very comical, very entertaining! :lol:

Talk about reading too much into things, the premise of this thread seems a bit on the absurd side to me, no offense. If you keep looking at a duck while trying to see a chicken long enough, eventually you'll see a chicken no matter how many times it quacks.

Originally posted by Bad Lieutenant

Thank you.

Why are you so angry? Filled with such overwhelming hate. I pity you.

You need to learn how to relax, then you need to learn about real command structure, cause you know nothing. You've no idea of the quotidinal existence of someone involved in such an endeavor.

You've got over 2500 posts! Look in the mirror, FREAK!

:lol: You are TOO MUCH! Keep it up though, you are very comical, very entertaining! :lol:

1) Let me say that I probably know more about a command structure than you could ever even hope to know which is quite evident by some of the senseless statements you've made here.

2) For a moment there I thought that you had interjected a word that I not only did not know but that I had never heard of but, unlike most people, I'll take the time to look up a word when it's used and, low and behold, I discovered that your new word "quotidinial" does not even exist. Heck, I even thought you might be using a latin term just to throw me off but no such luck there either; it appears as though you have just made up a whole new word that means absolutely nothing! Congradulations Mensa!

3) I'm not the idiot who keeps bashing everyone else on the boards because their "not real fans" as a result of some misguided, illogical notion that you have thus I have no idea as to how you can call me angry in this case. Apparently that's the way your mind works: input logic, output crap. Nice.

4) I have a lot of posts because I've been around here for almost two years but that's not the argument is it now? You're the one who made the statement that if someone doesn't watch every second of every game every week they're not "real fans." Before you go deflecting thoughts here Mensa, try backing up your moronic arguments first.

5) Finally, I'll go back to your "quotidinial" thought here for a moment as I feel it bears repeating that I have absolute confidence that you are in no way, shape or form in any kind of command position in anything greater than a Subway sandwich shop. You may "endeavor" towards obtaining such a position some day after graduating from your high school ROTC program and joining one in your local JC but I'm pretty sure that there will be no such position ever granted to you. You see, it is people like you who are so concerned about titles, pomp, and circumstance that are generally most ill equipped leaders in all the world. As I've told you several times now, the title means nothing genius, the sooner you learn that the better.

Yeah its a little known fact buried in the bible. Jesus' middle name is actually Herman. Jesus Herman Christ.

Back
Top Bottom