5th straight AFC Championship game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5th straight AFC Championship game

Moe Green

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Here we go again..

Unbelievable, even with all those injuries.

Tom Brady, 38 year old QB. Has the most passion in the NFL today. Did you see him after that scramble that was incorrectly called a no TD? He got it in the next play.

Only few more years and he will be out of the league, finally.:hclap:

Unlike many here, I can't hate on greatness. Especially when it might be the greatest QB to ever do it.

**** the Pats.

Means nothing to me.

They are done next week by either Denver or Pittsburgh

Almost 40 different offensive line combinations this season.

They really ruin football for me. No running game whatsoever, no pass rush, Tommy throws 5-10 yard passes, one good slot receiver a TE, & all the luck in the world. Could have been 2 picks with a little luck 3 & that stupid fumble that gave them a win.
hate them with a passion & wish nothing but ill will to anyone associated with them

No shock there. How KC won 11 straight I'll never know. Their offense is still dog****.

NE can eat balls too. I'm beyond tired of those assholes winning all the time.

Not sure why he refs didn't throw a horse collar flag for the out of bounds tackle on Smith. More evidence the game is fixed. Really pathetic the NFL has turned out to be. So happy I cancelled my Sunday ticket and I will NEVER renew

**** the Pats.

Means nothing to me.

They are done next week by either Denver or Pittsburgh

that team makes me sick. "Even when theyre losing, theyre still winning," stupid commentator after the interception was overturned.

Not sure why he refs didn't throw a horse collar flag for the out of bounds tackle on Smith. More evidence the game is fixed. Really pathetic the NFL has turned out to be. So happy I cancelled my Sunday ticket and I will NEVER renew

they don't even try to mask their bias. The roughing calls against the QB's were very similar, but SHOCKED to see only one QB got the benefit of the flag

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Also I was hoping someone would take out Bradys knee caps

Amen

The Patriots must lose. When they lose, it is almost as joyous as a Fins win.

"You have to run the ball and be balanced to win" no u don't
Brady tried to throw an atrocious pick, but in true patriots form it worked out

Back
Top Bottom