6-Foot-8 Little Leaguer Towers Over Foes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

6-Foot-8 Little Leaguer Towers Over Foes

finfansince72 said:
Why not? Alot of foriegn athletes have faked birth certificates. How is anyone going to prove he isnt 13? There are always bigger kids that are seriously questionable. Thats why the LLWS is a joke. Countries will actually cheat and put ringers on teams to win a little league title. Its pathetic.
If this kid is really 12 hes literally like 1 in a BILLION, no one gets that big that quick. Even Shaq wasn't that big. I bet every NCAA team has offered him some cash already.

shaq isnt even the tallest guy in the NBA, much less the world. so saying not even Shaq was that big isnt saying that its impossible.

Nappy Roots said:
shaq isnt even the tallest guy in the NBA, much less the world. so saying not even Shaq was that big isnt saying that its impossible.

Sure there are taller people but those people are generally thin as a rail. Shaq is one of the biggest people on the planet no question. This kid is already the size of a Nba power forward, hes huge. Tall is one thing but only a small handful of people on this planet are as big as this kid at age 13.
Hey maybe he is really 13, but its not like this would be the first time a LLWS team has cooked documents for a ringer. People here are acting as though the thought is so absurd, like no ones ever done it. It happens alot more than you think on foriegn teams, even in the states.

finfansince72 said:
Sure there are taller people but those people are generally thin as a rail. Shaq is one of the biggest people on the planet no question. This kid is already the size of a Nba power forward, hes huge. Tall is one thing but only a small handful of people on this planet are as big as this kid at age 13.
Hey maybe he is really 13, but its not like this would be the first time a LLWS team has cooked documents for a ringer. People here are acting as though the thought is so absurd, like no ones ever done it. It happens alot more than you think on foriegn teams, even in the states.

im not saying its absurd, im not saying hes not 16 or 17. im just sayin, shaq isnt the tallest out there, so why say him...

Nappy Roots said:
im not saying its absurd, im not saying hes not 16 or 17. im just sayin, shaq isnt the tallest out there, so why say him...

I said biggest, not tallest. Obviously Yao or Gheorge Muresean were taller than Shaq but Shaq is a lot bigger than they are or were. Shaq was the size of a NFL football player in highschool, this kid is the same way. Alot of these other tall guys have no muscle or have serious health problems, Shaq is just a huge freak of nature, so is this kid. Hes not a guy with a thyroid problem or a 7 footer that weighs 150.

finfansince72 said:
I said biggest, not tallest. Obviously Yao or Gheorge Muresean were taller than Shaq but Shaq is a lot bigger than they are or were. Shaq was the size of a NFL football player in highschool, this kid is the same way. Alot of these other tall guys have no muscle or have serious health problems, Shaq is just a huge freak of nature, so is this kid. Hes not a guy with a thyroid problem or a 7 footer that weighs 150.

your right my fault. i just read your post again, for some reason in my head i replace "big" with "tall" so it came out differnet..

Back
Top Bottom