60 Mins Interview w/ our good friend Ricky | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

60 Mins Interview w/ our good friend Ricky

LOL, it never ends. Ricky asks to be left in on 3rd downs instead of taking a breather. Ricky refuses to come out of the game even though he as the authority to do so anytime he wants.
Ricky needs to shift some blame so he fabricates this "overuse" crap and suddenly everybody is crying "poor Ricky....Dave worked him too hard"

amazing.

yankeehillbilly said:
LOL, it never ends. Ricky asks to be left in on 3rd downs instead of taking a breather. Ricky refuses to come out of the game even though he as the authority to do so anytime he wants.
Ricky needs to shift some blame so he fabricates this "overuse" crap and suddenly everybody is crying "poor Ricky....Dave worked him too hard"

amazing.

He did play his butt off didnt he? Thats dedication if you ask me.

yankeehillbilly said:

amazing.

Hahah seriously, he acts like Wanny was sitting there with a shotgun aimed at his head anytime he tried to come out of the game. Actually, I recall numerous times Ricky needed a breather and Travis spelled him........it's the most overblown facet of the whole ordeal.......

DolFan31 said:
He did play his butt off didnt he? Thats dedication if you ask me.

You mean dedication like him telling the media he didn't run as hard in 2003?

enigmatics said:
You mean dedication like him telling the media he didn't run as hard in 2003?

How hard would you like him to run if hes running into 5 linemen at a time? Hes not superman. Even Csonka couldnt run behind that line. I think he just gave up after a while. Thats a big risk to his body running behind that line.

DolFan31 said:
How hard would you like him to run if hes running into 5 linemen at a time? Hes not superman. Even Csonka couldnt run behind that line. I think he just gave up after a while. Thats a big risk to his body running behind that line.

Even Czsonka..........well Sammy Morris managed 4.0 yards per carry........ evidently it wasn't so bad when you consider Ricky averaged under 3.5 the year prior.

Again, you're overdramatizing it. When you're dedicated, you do what needs to be done, regardless of the outcome.......... You didn't see Tim Bowens run from the game because of all the abuse he took on his back due to Wanny's and Bate's defensive system did ya? The man actually stormed out of the FO in a tirade when Saban told him he should consider retirement. That's what I call dedication.

Back
Top Bottom