7-9 was unimaginable....but now realistic! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7-9 was unimaginable....but now realistic!

wow so nobody thought we had a chance of going 7-9 really. I mean we were 6-10 last year wow what an improvement lol.
I think u have been jaded if u think 7-9 is some dream season lol

Last I looked we were in last place in our division with 3 games to throw.

-ucfpf13

Boy we sure do suck epic balls but I guess it could be worse so let's throw a ****in party... You should hear the way they talk about the Jets here in New York, you would think they're the worst team in NFL history and they have a BETTER record than we do. Meanwhile dumbass Dolphins shills continue to blather on about how we should be so excited about yet another losing season. Just shows u how disgustingly low the level of expectations have become around here.

What you said Dude. Why Tolerate Losing? Our Team is in Last Place. We Lost 5 of the Last 6. But RT is the Answer, certainly not in the 4th Quarter. He just needs people to throw too, Ok. Good Argument minus the 2 Games we Blew in OT. The 37-3 Prison Rape to the Titans. If we Lose this Week to Jacksonville at Home what will the excuses be?

Lol I've been hearing "just add this and that next year and Miami will be fine" for 10+ years....of course people are going to be negative. Except the fans with low standards of course.

I agree...its a good move for the FUTURE of the team...key word, FUTURE

If we were gonna take a year off for the betterment of the future we should have did it a year sooner...

Happy OP, this turned out to be one of the more negative threads this week.

What harm is it in playing Patrick Devlin? Look how well Luck and RGIII are playing and their team records.

-ucfpf13

What you said Dude. Why Tolerate Losing? Our Team is in Last Place. We Lost 5 of the Last 6. But RT is the Answer, certainly not in the 4th Quarter. He just needs people to throw too, Ok. Good Argument minus the 2 Games we Blew in OT. The 37-3 Prison Rape to the Titans. If we Lose this Week to Jacksonville at Home what will the excuses be?

Why do your posts always have some words capitalized? I can't figure it out.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

What harm is it in playing Patrick Devlin? Look how well Luck and RGIII are playing and their team records.

-ucfpf13

You have been banging that Devlin drum pretty loudly. Are you related to him or something??

Where is the improvement? With all the changes the team made after last season, we may "improve" from 6-10 to 7-9? and guys are defending that? Give me a break....

Back
Top Bottom