#7 and #18 picks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#7 and #18 picks

At #7: Mike Williams, Brown/Cadillac/Benson

At #18: Merriman, Clayton, Spears

JAREDMANN said:
no chance we get both of those picks sorry guys
Then there's no way that Minnesota gets the second pick.

I think we would still have a very good chance at getting Ronnie Brown at 7. And at 18 I would love to have Mark Clayton. Taking Matt Jones at 18 would be a huge reach and I'd be really angry if we passed on Clayton to take a project.

I don't know....

4U2NV said:
I think we would still have a very good chance at getting Ronnie Brown at 7. And at 18 I would love to have Mark Clayton. Taking Matt Jones at 18 would be a huge reach and I'd be really angry if we passed on Clayton to take a project.

every time I look at Jones on tape, I think of Crash Jensen - but bigger and faster. That would not be a bad pickup.

Vkiking are going to have to trade if they want a WR like Moss which is Edwards! They also need help on WR's why wouldnt they trade for the best player in the draft?

I still beleive we get Brown at #7. #18 I think we trade down again and take Pool and 3rd rounder

in the words of peter frampton " do you feel like we do " lets draft

ewdards, morency , frye and ot jammal brown and big billy bajema

DOLFANMIKE said:
At #7 - QB Rodgers, CB / FS Rolle, RB Cat Williams, or WR Mike Williams
Any would be a bargain at #7 overall.

at # 18 - DE Spears (if he somehow slides), WR M. Jones, CB Pac Man, or FS from Oaklahoma...cant remember his name right now.,

i would like Caddy at #7 & Matt Jones at #18.

We have all the defense we need. If we just HAD to settle for the #7 pick (and we DON'T because we have the #2 pick and SHOULD NOT give it away)
it should be made a Capital Offense to waste that pick on defense like wannabe and jj would. This team has the worst offensive skill position talent in the NFL in the last 5 years because of fantasyland "defense wins championships" garbage thinking. Well, folks, we got defense and we are 4-12,

GIVE ME OFFENSE!!!

Dolphin39 said:
At #7: Mike Williams, Brown/Cadillac/Benson

At #18: Merriman, Clayton, Spears

I like this....im real high on M. Williams if hes there.....

Merriman if hes there is awesome

then i say pick up baas in the 2nd from surtain and fason in the third

i like benson and clayton, i just have a feelig benson is going to be a star

Back
Top Bottom