**** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

t2thejz

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
**** **** **** **** ****. Damn It im sick of stupid threads in the main forum. WOW I just have to vent after reading the dumbest threads I have ever seen. :yell: alright Im good. ****! I mean its not just opinions I dont agree with. Its just lack of common sense. This is not a video game people

t2thejz said:
**** **** **** **** ****. Damn It im sick of stupid threads in the main forum. WOW I just have to vent after reading the dumbest threads I have ever seen. :yell: alright Im good. ****! I mean its not just opinions I dont agree with. Its just lack of common sense. This is not a video game people

Where have you been keeping yourself T2Z? Haven't seen you around lately.

I agree, I stopped going to the main forum unless I hear about news on TV or on the front page. I spend most of my time in the lounge now.

The level of stupidity in some of those threads is amazing. I'm trying to keep my mouth (or should I say my fingers) shut so I won't take a trip to banned camp.

Noodle Arm said:
The level of stupidity in some of those threads is amazing. I'm trying to keep my mouth (or should I say my fingers) shut so I won't take a trip to banned camp.

Never fear the "Ban". Respect it..but don't fear it.

UltraDol-Fan said:
I agree, I stopped going to the main forum unless I hear about news on TV or on the front page. I spend most of my time in the lounge now.
So I control your main source for Dolphins news. :banana:

Back
Top Bottom