72 dolphins vs 03 pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

72 dolphins vs 03 pats

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Espn, played out the game on espn football and the phins came out on top 28-20 I believe it was.... just thought I'd pass it on.

yeap, i just saw that on SportsCenter. thank god the fins won. i wouldnt hear the end of it from my friend who is a Pats fan.

im not sure if they said it was two ppl or the CPU AI playing each other.

I think it was CPU.

Yea, if the pats won I can only imagine the things pats fans would be saying right now.

Bahaha. Why do people even compare the 03 Patriots to the 72 Dolphins? Because they won 14 straight? Impressive but they aren't the Dolphins of 72. The 72 Phins were PERFECT.

The Pats had the 18th ranked offense, and the 7th ranked defense.

The Dolphins had the 1st ranked offense, and the 1st ranked defense.

The Dolphins were blowing teams out the water. 23-0, 52-0, etc... 10 out of their 14 wins, the Dolphins beat their opponent by more than 10 points.

7 (9 if you count the playoffs) of the Patriots wins were by 7 points or less.

Not to mention the Patriots lost twice in the opening 4 weeks. The Dolphins were 17-0, period. If they kept playing, they would've kept winning. Patriots were 17-2.

Originally posted by Gonk
Bahaha. Why do people even compare the 03 Patriots to the 72 Dolphins? Because they won 14 straight? Impressive but they aren't the Dolphins of 72. The 72 Phins were PERFECT.

The Dolphins were blowing teams out the water. 23-0, 52-0, etc... 10 out of their 14 wins, the Dolphins beat their opponent by more than 10 points.

Not to mention the Patriots lost twice in the opening 4 weeks. The Dolphins were 17-0, period. If they kept playing, they would've kept winning. Patriots were 17-2.

the '73 fins would have beaten them by 20;)

ESPN Football for XBOX is waay better than Madden, no contest.

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23

I totally agree.

Originally posted by Gonk

Gonk..while I'm very impressed with the current New England Patriots...and there is something about them that reminds me of the 72 phins, I don't know just what it is though.

I will say this, I don't see the current Pats scoring 20 on the 72 phins.You know as well as I, that BALL control was the name of the game with the phins. They had the ability to go up top if they needed to but their game was to physically rape the defense. Defenses KNEW what we going to do and still couldn't stop us. The Pats would not have had enough time to score 20.

Madden Ownz, i did my own sims, Twice between the 72 phins and the 03 pansies....

phins 27 pats 13 @ Foxboro (Morrall starts)
phins 20 pats 16 @ Pro Player (Griese starts, Dolphins rallied with 20 in the 4th)

How do you like dem apples? ;)

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23

That is the worst game I have ever played! followed cloesly by espn football.

It doesn't even compare to madden.

Originally posted by TerryTate
Madden Ownz, i did my own sims, Twice between the 72 phins and the 03 pansies....

phins 20 pats 16 @ Pro Player (Griese starts, Dolphins rallied with 20 in the 4th)

TT... tell me about time of pocession for ea. team. How long were our drives. Pass to run ratio for fins. ect.

Originally posted by TerryTate

Tastes like chicken :-)

Back
Top Bottom