7'9 ABA Player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7'9 ABA Player

clear.gif

Wtf? He is a monster.

Saw some video's he doesnt look like he is too athletic because he is soo tall the way he run's looks weird but maybe it was because he was recovering from the surgery idk?

:roflmao: @ him trying to speak English at the beginning.

But damn, that's a big *****!

I was busting up when Jimmy said he get lost because he can only see roofs of buildings.

a NBA will pick him up. Will he succeed is the question. Its all about footwork when you that big. He sure welcome to play for the lakers.

Yeah, at the very least.. he gets a simple workout.

I mean, if Tony Gonzalez can participate on a summer league team, then.....
:escape:

I cant imagine him being athletic and even if he does get into the NBA I cant see him not having medical problems

I cant imagine him being athletic and even if he does get into the NBA I cant see him not having medical problems

All he has to do is stand near the basket and stick his hands up. Forget about post move he doesnt need them :lol:

Seriously though he probably isnt very good, if he was there would have been a lot of talk about him already like there was with Yao.

I have tickets to see him Saturday playing just outside of DC area (Rockville, MD), I understand he will be facing Manute Bol (7'7") and Gheorge Muresan(7'7"), so it should be interesting to say the least.

Cant imagine a 7'9" guy being rejected but it could happen.

I have tickets to see him Saturday playing just outside of DC area (Rockville, MD), I understand he will be facing Manute Bol (7'7") and Gheorge Muresan(7'7"), so it should be interesting to say the least.

Cant imagine a 7'9" guy being rejected but it could happen.
Where the hell are these Giants coming from? :confused: Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom