7'9 ABA Player | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7'9 ABA Player

I just thought of something, Jimmy asked 'So are you taller than your parents?'. No **** he is, HELLO Captain Obvious, he's the 2nd tallest person in the world. :shakeno:

If the guy had even a stitch of talent, someone would have given him a shot by now.

Dolphins should draft him as a WR for goalline situations. I dont think there is a db that could knock a pass down intended for him

His arms are really short(for his height). That will make him play shorter than he really is. I don't see him being very good if he does make it.

His arms are really short(for his height). That will make him play shorter than he really is. I don't see him being very good if he does make it.

Even if his arms were only my arms length (Im 6'1) all he would have to is reach his hands up to touch the rim.

I dont think he will be very good, but not because of his arms.

Even if his arms were only my arms length (Im 6'1) all he would have to is reach his hands up to touch the rim.

I dont think he will be very good, but not because of his arms.

Oh, it's mostly because of he's probably not athletic enough. I'm just sayin he doesn't have THAT much of a height advantage. I bet if you put him and YM next to each other and had them both raise their arms above their head that Yao's would end up higher. He'd probably get packed fairly easy by 7'0"ers

Oh, it's mostly because of he's probably not athletic enough. I'm just sayin he doesn't have THAT much of a height advantage. I bet if you put him and YM next to each other and had them both raise their arms above their head that Yao's would end up higher. He'd probably get packed fairly easy by 7'0"ers

Maybe, I've never really seen Yao's arms (or paid attention to them anyway lol)

Maybe, I've never really seen Yao's arms (or paid attention to them anyway lol)

Neither have I. I imagine they're normal for someone his height. Don't know for sure.

The reason I brought up this guys arms is because it stuck out to me in both that picture, and in the video in the very beginning when he was walking.

Neither have I. I imagine they're normal for someone his height. Don't know for sure.

The reason I brought up this guys arms is because it stuck out to me in both that picture, and in the video in the very beginning when he was walking.

I just watched the video again.

His arms end at about his hip bone. Mine go to about my thighs. Thats almost an extra 8+ inches so yeah his arms are kinda short.

Realistically speaking, 7'9 and already 23-years old and not yet given a chance by an NBA team? He must really, really suck.

Saw some video's he doesnt look like he is too athletic because he is soo tall the way he run's looks weird but maybe it was because he was recovering from the surgery idk?

They had to remove a tumor from his pituitary gland in late 2005. It was going to kill him. He didn't have any money. So he had to do it via loans and donations. He's in debt like $50,000 for the surgery.

Back
Top Bottom