790 the Ticket - Running Synopsis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

790 the Ticket - Running Synopsis

DolfanDonny

Starter
Reaction score
For those who don't have access to Miami's AM 790, The Ticket, I thought it'd be cool to post some comments, both from the host and callers, as the show continues on toward the bewitching hour...(as fast as I can type/post anyway)...will be paraphrased to protect the innocent, as much as possible... :dolphins:

I'ts currently 3:34 PM, and The Boog Schiambi Show is on...(commercial break). Before the break...he reported "no new news..."

Will keep this updated as I can...

- Caller Duane (paraphrasing): Saban needs to run...too many LSU assistants.

- Boog's Response: He doesn't know who should be the next Dolphins coach. Talked about the luck of how some of the current head coaches have been moved from coordinator positions...process is hit or miss...

Boog is a moron. I want to call in badly. He is daring and challenging people to call in and tell him how Saban leaving could possibly hurt this team. Is he kidding? He doesnt see how that would set us back?!?!

If I wasnt a lazy *******... I would call in...

- 3:40 PM Sports Flash: 40-million dollar number is on the table...just awaiting a simiple "yes" or "no" from Saban...

DolfanDonny's comment: Aren't we all? :-)

- Braves Paul: Where's the money?

- Boog: On him going.

- Braves Paul: Bring Mike Shula in, with Brian Griese as QB, or bring in Larry Coker.

- Boog (sarcastically): I love both ideas.

Thats it... I'm calling in... Boog is a moron...

Listen for a Brian

4:00 PM Sports Flash:

Saban met with AD Moore...all of Saban's stipulations were agreed upon...still awaiting word (Dolphins and 'Bama alike)

DolfanDonny's comment: Stipulations? In other words, if you meet my criteria (Saban's), I'll consider your offer even more seriously?

Uh oh...

Back
Top Bottom