790 the Ticket - Running Synopsis | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

790 the Ticket - Running Synopsis

The Brian thats on hold... ya... thats me...

LOL...first words out of the host's mouth...

"...make up your freakin' mind..."

We KNEW that Saban would be listening to Bama's offer...Mort reported it would also happen immediately after the season is over...

Bama has met all demands...

Would be shocked if Saban stayed...

He believes that Saban is still the right guy for the job...clearly that is the mindset of many around the league (first 2 seasons be damned)...if Saban's not here, the franchise will be fine...

Question to the audience: For those bashing Saban, what do you want him to say 'in season'??

Brian!!! First half of season, horrible (adjustments)...will we be better off if Saban leaves?

Host: Saban is a really good coach. Who would we replace him with? Dolphins would be fine.

Burke (caller) to host: Who would your replacement be?
Host: no replacement yet until we're in that situation (lets' not play that game yet till Saban decides).
- Stoops, Pitt assistants among others if he had to speculate.

Brian!!! First half of season, horrible (adjustments)...will we be better off if Saban leaves?

Host: Saban is a really good coach. Who would we replace him with? Dolphins would be fine.

ya... that was me. If you couldnt tell, I have been drinking... :lol:

He didnt get my point though. He just thinks we are going to move on no problem because of the talent. But he didnt see my point that having to adjust to new systems is going to set us back even further....

and ya Maynard... he called me Ryan... lol

Stugotz:

- Still says he'd be shocked if Saban stayed (wants him to stay)...

- Decision could come down any minute since they're meeting RIGHT NOW in Davie...

- Has done 'nothing' at the pro level in his first two years...but compared to Bellichick, JJ, Parcells...

Caller:
- Why not JaMarcus Russel? Cullpepper suspect.
- Keep Cleo, dump Joey

Stugotz:
- QB more important next year than who the coach is
- Can the Dolphins draft a QB, PLEASE?? Used Marino as an example...
- Proposed to the FANS!!!! GO GET A QB!!!! LOL

Since 7:00 the "Dolphin Show" is on with Jimmy Cefalo and Joe Bailey....The Joe Bailey that is the CEO OF THE MIAMI DOLPHINS...

Can somebody call these clowns and tell them that Chrissy Mortensen is reporting that Saban is gone....

You should call in on "The Nick Saban Radio Show" on Thurs. and rip him a new one. That if he is still here.

WOW..listen in NOW.

Josh Friedman talking about what happened at the Fins training facility.

Back
Top Bottom