8/7 Scrimmage Updates | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8/7 Scrimmage Updates

Terrible music. Terrible quality. But man it's so worth it just to see @1:52...

[video=youtube;E2bxxHmcoSo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=E2bxxHmcoSo[/video]

Bobby mccain is dangerously close to holding or illegal contact on that pick...but it looks like its right at the 5 yard chuck zone...you gotta love a physical slot...really like those two hands nudge on the shoulders of landry to create space with the ball in the air too...thats veteran stuff there

That first tannehill pick is a wtf moment...jennings stops and sits or quits because of the i guess inside coverage and tannehill carries the throw inside...cant have it ryan

Better watch those hands on crucial 3rd Downs against the Patsies!

No, to my knowledge Dallas Thomas didn't play because he was hurt. I threw that bit in simply because there has been so much emphasis on Turner's struggles against Suh that I felt it merited explaining that maybe it's time to give more teaching point reps to Turner. Some people suggested maybe switching Dallas Thomas there and giving him yet another chance. Personally, I think it is the correct decision to give those reps to Turner and let him learn.

You said Dallas showed no ability to prevent pressure at OG but in 3 games LG and 3 games RG, he gives up 0 sacks and 2 hits last year. We also hear he has improved from then.

I wondered if giving Thomas or Douglas a look at RG, not switching Dallas there. If we stay with what we have, 2 of the 3 young guys will start. I like giving 1 of the other 2 or both a look, while not taking any snaps from Turner. I would like to see how they do vs Suh.

Terrible music. Terrible quality. But man it's so worth it just to see @1:52...

[video=youtube;E2bxxHmcoSo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=E2bxxHmcoSo[/video]

Its his team....

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL
Worth noting the #Dolphins' full-contact tackling was solid overall last night. That's something the team hasn't worked on too much in camp.

How has Turner played against the other DTs not named Suh? He would make ANY OG in the league look bad, including Mathis.
Every concern expressed about Turner is mentioned in the context of his p,ay vs Suh.
There is no other DT that compares to Suh; not Atkins, not Wilkerson, not Richardson, not Dareus. They are all very good players, but not in Suh's league.

Tannehill ........

Myyyyyyyyyyyyy boy ! There you go ! Get them fired up

Zack Vigil looks like the leader in the middle as a backup. He recognized every play he was in. He's a much bigger linebacker than Mike Hull..

Back
Top Bottom