8 year old Jets fan tackled to the ground by Browns fan | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8 year old Jets fan tackled to the ground by Browns fan

i don't really care...it's stupid to put your kid in jets gear in a hostile environment.

Elaborate.

Why should I not be able to take my kids (I dont have kids, but just sayin) to a Miami Jets game at Giants stadium because a bunch of DB's want to get publically intoxicated and assult my kid. So its my fault for bringing my kid to the game in the first place moreso someone who is assulting us. I doubt it.

Why should you not be able to bring your kid to a football game without him being physically asaulted?

Some of you guys need to work on your reading comprehension or something.

You should be able to, but the fact of the matter is it is a dangerous atmosphere that I personally wouldn't subject a kid too, especially not my own.

You should be able to go to away games without any problems. I don't see why the leauge can't address that. It's like violence is tolerated in the stands but not on the field anymore. Fans in Oakland, Philly, Cleveland, etc. should be locked up if they are starting trouble. Going to pro games should be a place for kids. I loved the thrill of the big stadiums as a kid. Go sign up for boxing or MMA or something if you want to fight.

Where was that Browns fan when Santonio Holmes was catching the ball at the end of the game. Holmes is as small as an 8yr old.

that's pretty crappy - and worthy of a large lawsuit against the perpetrator, Browns and the NFL. (hey, if my cuz-inlaw(yer) was involved it would be a mega class action suit before he was done).

At the impressionable age of 8, this sends and imprints all sorts of negative messages on his psyche; hard to believe he'll ever look at a football game again, even in The ***lands without defensively summoning up this nightmare experience. I for one believe that if you sell a ticket, you implicitly assume responsibility and liability for the safety of all fans, not just partisan ones.

I blame the Dad for not doing his best to kill this guy. Let some tard try and tackle my kid, it will be mandatory that one of us goes to jail and the other to the hospital.

I blame the Dad for not doing his best to kill this guy. Let some tard try and tackle my kid, it will be mandatory that one of us goes to jail and the other to the hospital.

Im with you there buddy. Touch my kid and see what kind of pain that brings into your life.

le batard had a funny take on that, how about you teach your kid not to wear that at a young age, to avoid this happening

Don't bring kids to away games. I'd blame the parents or guardian before the drunken fool.

That's what the druken A-Hole said. You blame the parents and not the drunk guy, This is a stupid mentality! But then again you are a face painter, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom