8 year old Jets fan tackled to the ground by Browns fan | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8 year old Jets fan tackled to the ground by Browns fan

We all do dumb S**T when we are f**ked up. LMAO Jk. but in all seriousness poor lil kid he didnt deserve that.

I am in Cleveland right now it is allover the news! It happened sadly the majority of the Clowns fans defend the guy. These idiots pride themselves in this behavior! Best thing that happened to the NFL was Model moving to Baltimore! Worst thing that ever happened was giving them a team back! These people lack the moral fiber to be allowed to gather in public.

i don't really care...it's stupid to put your kid in jets gear in a hostile environment.

I wouldn;t take my 5 year old to a road game, I'd wait until he was an adult but there's no excuse to tackle a kid. A mob of people(browns and jet fans) should have pummeled the guy.

as much as we hate the jets, or they hate us, vice versa, bottom line, making contact with someone over a sport game crosses the line. i cant stand the jets, i get very emotional at the very few games i go to, im real into it, love taunting the fans, but at the end of the day, no matter what the circumstance is, i would never think about putting a hand on another fan over a game.

verbal assualts to an extent r fine as long as its not real personal, but violence just crosses the line.

its a shame, how like junc mentions for example, and i don't blame him the way fans r today, that he should feel he cant take his 5 year old kid to an away game due to the violence of opposing fans at their stadium. people should go to the games and enjoy them, a little taunting back and fourth over the game is fun and acceptable, but once u lay ur hand on someone else over a game, and although a little kid is really crossing the line, i don't want to say especially a little kid, because it should be in general no matter how old the person is, u dont hurt someone over a game.

trust me, i love my fins, when i was at the jet dolphin game in Miami this year, or the times i have gone at the meadow-lands, i cheer like crazy, i yell, i specifically try to cheer and piss jet fans off all in fun spirit, but thats the furthest i will go. never lay a hand on someone.

It would now seem there is speculation that this incident was fabricated by mommy.

Oh what a twisted web we weave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom