85 Dolphins vs. Bears on youtube | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

85 Dolphins vs. Bears on youtube

Bless your soul man, I remember I happened to watch that Bears highlight show and was highly disappointed. I'm glad to actually see the real game, and see my boy Dan do work

Thanks a million, Awsi.

Excellent and thanks!! you da man!

LD

Much appreciated Awsi...

I am a young Dol-fan and didn;t get to see much of Marino... And until '08, much quality QB play from the Dolphins.

Thanks for helping me introduce myself to the player that was/is the face of this organization!

If you happen to find yourself bored and want to put together a Marino passing clinic video for me, It'd be even more appreciated!

This should be required viewing for younger Fin fans. Why us old timers bristle when people compare Henne to Marino. Not yet, young man, not yet.

This should be required viewing for younger Fin fans. Why us old timers bristle when people compare Henne to Marino. Not yet, young man, not yet.
Absolutely. This game on it's own showed how Marino could kill a great defense.

Don't stop now! I need to know how it ends!!!

But seriously, what was with that running backwards in the most awkward way with the QBs...

Also, Once I QB gets flustered by the crowd noise and has to ask the refs to do something about it, I lose all faith in him... If your original play out of shotgun don't work, call an audible and get under center...

I want to see a Dolphins game in the orange bowl... like one of those games where we wear old school unis too!

Don't stop now! I need to know how it ends!!!

But seriously, what was with that running backwards in the most awkward way with the QBs...

Also, Once I QB gets flustered by the crowd noise and has to ask the refs to do something about it, I lose all faith in him... If your original play out of shotgun don't work, call an audible and get under center...

I want to see a Dolphins game in the orange bowl... like one of those games where we wear old school unis too!

Ummm....didn't the Orange Bowl get torn down?

That place was dilipidated, had to pay some neighbor for parking in their yard, uncomfortable...but it was LOUD. Something the Fins current stadium is not.

Ummm....didn't the Orange Bowl get torn down?

That place was dilipidated, had to pay some neighbor for parking in their yard, uncomfortable...but it was LOUD. Something the Fins current stadium is not.
True... Didn't really ever learn anything about it... wasn't even Joe Robbie when I started paying attention to the Phins.

But I have never seen a Dolphins crowd like THAT before!

What happened to this crowd. They should have never moved from the Orange Bowl, or at least rebuilt right next door.

The 85 Bears had one of the best defensive fronts EVER in pro football. (The 85 Bears are mentioned amongst the top teams ever to play in the NFL.) Miami had suffered injuries that year on the O-line. Dan was running for his life. Only because of his lightning quick release and incredible pocket presence did Marino not get killed back there (like a lot of QBs did in 85 when they played da Bears). I also don't think offensive linemen were allowed to use their hands the way they are permitted to today.

The 85 Bears had one of the best defensive fronts EVER in pro football. (The 85 Bears are mentioned amongst the top teams ever to play in the NFL.) Miami had suffered injuries that year on the O-line. Dan was running for his life. Only because of his lightning quick release and incredible pocket presence did Marino not get killed back there (like a lot of QBs did in 85 when they played da Bears). I also don't think offensive linemen were allowed to use their hands the way they are permitted to today.
That would probably be the main reason.

So when will we get the 4th quarter of the game, Awsi? It would really help me out.

Thanks again, Awsi. It's been a longtime dream of mine to watch this game, and you made it happen. There's been a few tantalizing clips on YouTube over the years, but nothing like this. Amazing job.

Back
Top Bottom