9/9 Updated Injury and Other notes for Seattle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

9/9 Updated Injury and Other notes for Seattle

hope they found some place really private in seattle for practice

otherwise 12th man as in seahawks spies

welp...nothing private about that

I would be pleasantly surprised if he plays. We need his speed out there for sure. Pouncey I can live with him not playing at this point.

Ozzy rules!!

I would be pleasantly surprised if he plays. We need his speed out there for sure. Pouncey I can live with him not playing at this point.

Ozzy rules!!

Poncey is not going to play..

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

hope they found some place really private in seattle for practice

otherwise 12th man as in seahawks spies

welp...nothing private about that

Looks like just a walkthrough..

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 12m12 minutes ago
#Dolphins walkthru about to start at Husky Stadium, home of Univ. of Washington

I believe their old stadium had a roof that was removable, not sure about the new one. I could be screwed up and thinking about the old dome and the new field has the removable roof.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 1m1 minute ago
C Mike Puncey not doing drills. WR DeVante Parker stretched. Unsure if he did individual drills. My guess is both r out

ugh

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 3m3 minutes ago
Jelani Jenkins doing individual drills. My guess is he'll play.

Pouncy is not going to play I never thought he would. Week 2 maybe... Parker I thought all along was going to play and it looks like he just might. Any update on Jenkins?

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 1m1 minute ago
C Mike Puncey not doing drills. WR DeVante Parker stretched. Unsure if he did individual drills. My guess is both r out

ugh

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 3m3 minutes ago
Jelani Jenkins doing individual drills. My guess is he'll play.

Take it with a grain of salt. It's Chris Perkins. I don't think there's any doubt Pouncey is out, but I feel like Gase may be exercising some gamesmanship here by keeping Paker out of practice the last couple days.

The Dolphins will release an their final injury report of the week later today.

Another player very unlikely to play is receiver DeVante Parker. He practiced in a very limited basis Friday but he is also unlikely to play.

One piece of positive injury news for the Dolphins: Linebacker Jelani Jenkins seems certain to play barring a setback with his surgically repaired knee.

Jenkins may not yet be ready to handle a full load of snaps but he will be available.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp.../pouncey-not-practicing-unlikely-to-play.html

Back
Top Bottom